s3 Google drive upload fail

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
mt8585
s3 Google drive upload fail

Post by mt8585 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:27 pm

Hi everyone, I recently smashed my s3 and had to get a new phone (note 4). I had never used the Google drive to transfer saves be for smashing my phone and breaking the screen. Luckily my wife also has an s3, so I was able to swap the motherboards to try and use the Google drive feature.

When I tried to upload after logging in, the loading icon popped up for a second and then disappeared. When I ttied to log in and dl them from the new phone it said there was 0 save states. I did read the forums and tried the suggestion to create a folder in my google drive called "Drastic" (because there wasn't one there). After creating the folder I tried again and it still did not work and the folder was empty. Also I went into the Google drive settings and removed the Drastic app and tried again with no luck.

I am completely at a loss here and do not know what to do. Also I want to state this is a paid version. I don't know if this matters but I also tried copying the save states from my s3 to a external SD card and tried to my pc but the emulater denied the transfer.

I really don't want to lose all my progress and start over, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Morgan