Pokemon games

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Black
Re: Pokemon games

Post by Black » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:52 pm

Anyone get this issue in black 2, where the "fight" button doesn't show up?

I've saved right before this and any fight I get into after the save, I encounter this problem.

beansta

Post by beansta » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:03 pm

I think thats something to do with the AP (anti piracy) measures nintendo has put into the game to stop it being played, and not the emulator itself. But i could be wrong
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)

teddytales

Post by teddytales » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Black wrote:Anyone get this issue in black 2, where the "fight" button doesn't show up?

I've saved right before this and any fight I get into after the save, I encounter this problem.
i have been playing the game for a while and i never had a problem like that.

Black

Post by Black » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:37 pm

@above, did you apply any anti-AP patch before playing?
I thought I did since I got past the starting.

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:04 am

Sean wrote:This problem occurs on DeSmuME and No$gba also. It is the game's fault. It used to stop pokemon on nds4droid because some sound code was unknowingly disabled, but I notified Jeffq and he fixed it. But why would you disable sound anyways, the emulator is fast enough with it enabled, and you can mute your device.
I ran into this situation earlier where I don't have another device around but I want to listen to my own music over the game's music, and you cannot do this without either developing some crazy audio mixer app that you'd have to have root for and to stop the specific app's audio from reaching the sound server(if possible) or just by simply disabling the audio in the emulator should do.
Wow, while I was just kinda ranting, I came up with that idea on the spot, I'll save that for later!

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:20 am

I read on the iFan forums (for apple stuff... am I missing something? Android and ifans....) that to play soul and heart properly you must flee your first battle. As I don't have any pokemons, can someone try this odd 'fix'?
Behold my mighty

incognito27

Post by incognito27 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:54 am

I turned on the "Press L to shake grass" on Pokemon Black 2/ White 2. But when i press L, the games slows down to a crawl.
Anyone experience this? And is there a fix?

Jesusrofl

Post by Jesusrofl » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Jay Haru wrote:I read on the iFan forums (for apple stuff... am I missing something? Android and ifans....) that to play soul and heart properly you must flee your first battle. As I don't have any pokemons, can someone try this odd 'fix'?

roeiking12

Post by roeiking12 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Pokemon white 2 crash after you take the ship to castelia city pls fix :roll:

beansta

Post by beansta » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:18 pm

It seems that the cheats system is a little buggy. Ive tried every cheat (and i mean every -_-) for pokemon white 2 on no$gba and they work fine, whereas only a selection of them do on drastic. I was a little narked that the disable gauge animation code freezes the game when u attack someone on pokemon heart gold but then having a full speed DS emulator on a phone isnt something easily achieved. I guess i just take the good with the bad.
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)