Pokemon game crashing issue (black and soul silver)

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
brabroke
Pokemon game crashing issue (black and soul silver)

Post by brabroke » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Lets talk about the black problem first

1 - ingame save doesnt work (after running some some cheat), the save dots will just never finish the last dot, the music continue to play though

2 - Major one - the dreamworld encounter doesn't work - After does everything the instruction says and talk to the Wii while holding Select, the game will simply freeze, however the music in the background stays normal.

Soul Silver problem

Pretty much unplayble, the character turn into some black mess, and if I enter any menu or building, the game will crash. I had the same problems with Gold Heart but I can override it by save in game, then reset to be norm, however doesn't seems to be working with Soul Silver

Jay Haru

Re: Pokemon game crashing issue (black and soul silver)

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:34 am

brabroke wrote:Lets talk about the black problem first

1 - ingame save doesnt work (after running some some cheat), the save dots will just never finish the last dot, the music continue to play though

2 - Major one - the dreamworld encounter doesn't work - After does everything the instruction says and talk to the Wii while holding Select, the game will simply freeze, however the music in the background stays normal.

Soul Silver problem

Pretty much unplayble, the character turn into some black mess, and if I enter any menu or building, the game will crash. I had the same problems with Gold Heart but I can override it by save in game, then reset to be norm, however doesn't seems to be working with Soul Silver
what versdion of drastic have you been using?
o.O
Behold my mighty

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:12 am

Do you have problems still if you turn off cheats, then load from an in-game save instead of a savestate made with cheats on?

brabroke

Post by brabroke » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:20 am

Exophase wrote:Do you have problems still if you turn off cheats, then load from an in-game save instead of a savestate made with cheats on?
only happen when cheats on

brabroke

Post by brabroke » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:20 am

Jay Haru wrote:

Soul Silver problem

o.O
I got this one since last August.. ye I guess there needs some update

brabroke

Post by brabroke » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:30 am

hello?

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:31 pm

Update the version (assuming you bought it...) We've fixed bugs since then. The version you're using sounds very out of date, and we can't really help you until you're using the current one.

That said, cheats might not always be reliable.

brabroke

Post by brabroke » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:38 pm

Jay Haru wrote:

Soul Silver problem

o.O
I just updated to the current one on google shop

Black white dreamworld encounter still freeze the game. havent tried soul silver one yet

brabroke

Post by brabroke » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Exophase wrote:Update the version (assuming you bought it...) We've fixed bugs since then. The version you're using sounds very out of date, and we can't really help you until you're using the current one.

Now im using the current one, the game still freezes when using dream world encounter

is there another way to get pokemon with hidden passive?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:40 pm

brabroke wrote:
Exophase wrote:Update the version (assuming you bought it...) We've fixed bugs since then. The version you're using sounds very out of date, and we can't really help you until you're using the current one.

Now im using the current one, the game still freezes when using dream world encounter

is there another way to get pokemon with hidden passive?
could you verify whay build number youre using?
Behold my mighty