Cannot buy drastic? Alternative pay method needed

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
jaideniv
Cannot buy drastic? Alternative pay method needed

Post by jaideniv » Sat May 24, 2014 5:18 pm

I tried to buy Drastic on the Appstore, and it says my currency is not supported (I'm assuming cause its American Express?) Anyway I tried some cracked versions but they're outdated and keep corrupting and I'm sick of it so I wanted to ask if there's a way to buy the full emulator, but pay with Amex cause I have no other way to pay for it

Exophase

Re: Cannot buy drastic? Alternative pay method needed

Post by Exophase » Sat May 24, 2014 6:51 pm

There isn't a way to get it outside of Google Play, but depending on where you live you may be able to buy a gift card which you can then use on Play.

jaideniv

Post by jaideniv » Sun May 25, 2014 3:53 am

I'm pretty sure there isn't a place where I can get a gift card to buy it. If this is the case is there like a cracked version anyone could recommend that is up to date, since legally buying it just seems like a non option at this point

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun May 25, 2014 5:50 am

jaideniv wrote:I'm pretty sure there isn't a place where I can get a gift card to buy it. If this is the case is there like a cracked version anyone could recommend that is up to date, since legally buying it just seems like a non option at this point
sorry but we dont support pirated versions of the app. im surprised your amex isnt supported. did you even try registering it on google wallet?
Behold my mighty

zeroobligation

Post by zeroobligation » Sun May 25, 2014 6:18 am

There are places online from whom you can buy gift cards. I bought my through OffGamers and it worked like a charm.

Apparently you can only make purchase on Google Play with American Express if you are in the US.
https://support.google.com/googleplay/a ... 5916?hl=en

jaideniv

Post by jaideniv » Sun May 25, 2014 8:07 am

I use Amex but im not in the US. It's funny though that I could buy another app using my Amex card, but when it came to buying Drastic it said that the currency wasn't supported.

A weird thing is though that I can buy apps when theyre sold in dollars, but when I went to buy Drastic it switched to euro, so that's ANOTHER weird thing

jaideniv

Post by jaideniv » Sun May 25, 2014 8:22 am

zeroobligation wrote:There are places online from whom you can buy gift cards. I bought my through OffGamers and it worked like a charm.

Apparently you can only make purchase on Google Play with American Express if you are in the US.
https://support.google.com/googleplay/a ... 5916?hl=en
ive looked into it abit - is this a only-US option?

jaideniv

Post by jaideniv » Sun May 25, 2014 8:44 am

Got it to work! Had to change my country's region to US, buy a google gift card, redeem it, and then it worked like a charm! Thank you so much for the suggestion :)