Beware of the last version of the 360 antivirus

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
nker
Beware of the last version of the 360 antivirus

Post by nker » Mon May 19, 2014 11:40 pm

I saw all my save games erased twice and I didn't understand what was the problem. In fact when you clean your phone in the last version of the free 360 antivirus, it erases all your save games and your save states in the Drastic folder.

kaikun97

Re: Beware of the last version of the 360 antivirus

Post by kaikun97 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:04 am

nker wrote:I saw all my save games erased twice and I didn't understand what was the problem. In fact when you clean your phone in the last version of the free 360 antivirus, it erases all your save games and your save states in the Drastic folder.
I can confirm this, the devs have emailed QiHoo Inc. addressing this issue

Emu Fan

Post by Emu Fan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:57 pm

Whats the point of using an anti virus on a android they are more useless than their windows counterparts lol
Been a pc user for years never used uac, firewall or any antivirus and my pc was clean no matter in what part of the internet i visit xD

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Emu Fan wrote:Whats the point of using an anti virus on a android they are more useless than their windows counterparts lol
Been a pc user for years never used uac, firewall or any antivirus and my pc was clean no matter in what part of the internet i visit xD
someone sent me a SMS trojan on qq and avast! mobile security caught it and deleted it. android itself made no attempt to stop me installing it. there is point of using it, at least for less advanced users

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:54 am

kaikun97 wrote:
Emu Fan wrote:Whats the point of using an anti virus on a android they are more useless than their windows counterparts lol
someone sent me a SMS trojan on qq and avast! mobile security caught it and deleted it. android itself made no attempt to stop me installing it. there is point of using it, at least for less advanced users
Especially for those who just happened to have a smartphone and yet aren't as savvy with using them.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:20 am

Guess you haven't internet enuf. There's tons of malwares that could possibly screw you even on android and few of them I encounter with my job.
Behold my mighty

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:28 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Guess you haven't internet enuf. There's tons of malwares that could possibly screw you even on android and few of them I encounter with my job.
Somebody Sent me an SMS Trojan which Avast! Mobile security's file shield detected

Emu Fan

Post by Emu Fan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Ive been in the every place of the internet and downloaded any type of app or game on both android and windows lol its so easy to avoid malware i guess like you said its good for less experienced users :D

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:26 am

Emu Fan wrote:Ive been in the every place of the internet and downloaded any type of app or game on both android and windows lol its so easy to avoid malware i guess like you said its good for less experienced users :D
Not using AV on Android is fine. Not using AV on Windows is just plain silly. You could easily visit a site with an infected ActiveX control, or a webpage that automatically downloads malware and much more. It doesn't matter that everything you've downloaded has been clean. That could just as well change one day and you would regret it. I reccomend you at least get Avast! Antivirus or something