pokemon black cheats

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
poekrel
pokemon black cheats

Post by poekrel » Tue May 06, 2014 2:55 pm

im having trouble with a few cheats on pokemon black. most of them work fine but whenever i use the one to make shaking grass appear (Press L while walking) it never works anymore. the first couple times i used it it worked but it slowly became more and more rare for them to pop up and now i cant find a single one to save my life.. anyone have any suggestions?

Professor_Johto

Re: pokemon black cheats

Post by Professor_Johto » Sun May 11, 2014 5:08 am

maybe some areas work for the code? :) or maybe the code got busted and never worked again i could try to find another Shaking grass code for black :) i will just Edit this post if i find any :3 :| strange though i always thought that the cheat codes in drastic always work :(

Edit: What does drastic use Action replay codes? Cause i haven't found any :/ maybe The Shaking Grass code was created by someone and used as a code in the drastic emulator :/
Defeated Red More than 5 Times a row :)

poekrel

Re: pokemon black cheats

Post by poekrel » Fri May 16, 2014 2:02 pm

I believe it does use action replay codes. It's strange since pretty much every other code I've used have worked flawlessly. Makes me think that perhaps your right and it just broke at some point and went unnoticed. The sporadic effectiveness almost make it feel like there are some hidden domino's that need to be aligned in order to set off the event.