Games do not show up on Galaxy S20 FE

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
fox_whisper85
Games do not show up on Galaxy S20 FE

Post by fox_whisper85 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:53 pm

So, I upgraded to a new phone and this thing is an absolute emulation beast; N64, PSP, PS1, you name it all run full speed and it's a joy to run. However, I've been using Google and apparently, Android 11 broke the way some apps access data, in this case, my fully licensed version of DraStic. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall repeatedly, grant access to internal storage where the games are, nothing. All it shows is a white screen with nowhere to change the default directory, much less finding the games I placed on the phone. MelonDS shows the games fine, so it's clearly not an issue with corrupted files or what have you, but something Google screwed up on their latest OS update. Is there anything I can do to get it to run on this emulator or am I simply screwed and need to use another app?

This is seriously odd as other emulators can find their respective ROM files fine, I'm absolutely baffled at this and any help is appreciated, thank you.

Update: And I found out Android 11 is the cause. Great. Seeing as my phone had an update, yeah this blows. Don't see this being fixed anytime soon thanks to Google's stupidity.