bug pokemon black white 1 and 2 ps: I'm using the original

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Pkmothy
bug pokemon black white 1 and 2 ps: I'm using the original

Post by Pkmothy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:53 am

I'm using the original drastic and these errors persist and not use cheats this is annoying if you could fix this error when I go into places or get items or use the hms pokemon black and white 1 and 2 of this error I would be happy if consertasem

Exophase

Re: bug pokemon black white 1 and 2 ps: I'm using the origi

Post by Exophase » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:05 pm

What do you mean by "the original drastic"? If you're using an old version (or a version you haven't paid for in general) we can't help you.

Leaf

Post by Leaf » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Dat Google Translated mispelled portuguese
woof woof

reeve

Post by reeve » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:18 pm

I'm fluent in Portuguese, and I still can't understand his original bug report lol. It's pretty much the same mess as the machine translation.
Btw "original" in Portuguese in this case means "legit", "official". He is just saying that he is not using a pirate copy.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:29 pm

reeve wrote:I'm fluent in Portuguese, and I still can't understand his original bug report lol. It's pretty much the same mess as the machine translation.
Btw "original" in Portuguese in this case means "legit", "official". He is just saying that he is not using a pirate copy.
well, in any case, the legit version shouldnt have any issues he is reporting as it was fixed a long time ago (like the bug of messed sprites whenentering a household crashing drastic)
Behold my mighty