Mic usage causing massive slowdown

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
reeve
Mic usage causing massive slowdown

Post by reeve » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Hi there, when I use the mic I have a major slowdown, and even though the mic input is recognized correctly, and the emulator never recovers from the slowdown. I have tested on Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All and PW: Trials and Tribulations.
I can't even go back to the home screen, everything is irresponsible (but I still see the game screen updating once a second or so). The only way to escape this situation is to remove the battery.
My cellphone is a Razr D1 (chipset MT6575M). It's a 1Ghz single core ARM processor with NEON support, 1GB of RAM. I am using the latest version on Playstore (2.2.0.2a), Android 4.1.2. I get the same kind of major irrecoverable slowdown at the intro of Zelda Spirit Tracks, and again, the only way to get out of it is removing the battery.

Searching for this issue let me to this:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1338
But again, I am using an unmodified version of Drastic from the Play Store.

Edit Disabling "Device microphone enabled" makes the mic not functional on Phoenix Wright, but it solves the major slowdown bug. It also confirms the Spirit Tracks slowdown is caused by the mic: disabling the option makes Spirit Tracks playable.

Edit 2: Still happens with 2.2.1.0a