I paid for this!...4 years ago.

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Nitapitabread
I paid for this!...4 years ago.

Post by Nitapitabread » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:52 am

Interesting issue here. I bought this emulator 4 years ago, found my Google play receipt and everything. Used to be I played it on my old note 5 and finally upgraded to note 10 fairly recently. I've also got a tablet that I'm trying to put this emulator on. Went to download it and it prompts me to pay.. ok sure, it's only $5 and arguably the best emulator around, I'll pay again. Went to pay and was met with a nice little pop-up that said ”Error, you already own this item."

So.. I can't download this app at all and I'm sorta heartbroken. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

<snip> (We've removed this transaction information from the public post)

xperia64

Re: I paid for this!...4 years ago.

Post by xperia64 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:14 pm

Nitapitabread wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:52 am
Interesting issue here. I bought this emulator 4 years ago, found my Google play receipt and everything. Used to be I played it on my old note 5 and finally upgraded to note 10 fairly recently. I've also got a tablet that I'm trying to put this emulator on. Went to download it and it prompts me to pay.. ok sure, it's only $5 and arguably the best emulator around, I'll pay again. Went to pay and was met with a nice little pop-up that said ”Error, you already own this item."

So.. I can't download this app at all and I'm sorta heartbroken. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

<snip> (We've removed this transaction information from the public post)
Double check which account is your primary on Google Play, and if that fails you will need to contact Google Play support. We cannot solve these sorts of Google Play issues ourselves.