Help! Mother trying to surprise her son :)

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
lauralee76
Help! Mother trying to surprise her son :)

Post by lauralee76 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:45 am

So...my son has been asking to get a DS emulator for his phone (HTC Desire). After some research I found Drastic. I installed it on his phone and now I am stuck on how to proceed. It gives me the options to "load new game", "change options", or "exit Drastic". I selected "load new game" and it just opened up to a screen with a bunch of folders. I am usually somewhat tech savvy but this has me pulling my hair out? How do I get my son access to his DS games in the emulator?!

Jay Haru

Re: Help! Mother trying to surprise her son :)

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:35 am

lauralee76 wrote:So...my son has been asking to get a DS emulator for his phone (HTC Desire). After some research I found Drastic. I installed it on his phone and now I am stuck on how to proceed. It gives me the options to "load new game", "change options", or "exit Drastic". I selected "load new game" and it just opened up to a screen with a bunch of folders. I am usually somewhat tech savvy but this has me pulling my hair out? How do I get my son access to his DS games in the emulator?!
first off, do you even have ds roms? drastic doesnt come with that so you have to obtain it from somewhere. you can use google for that.
Behold my mighty

lauralee76

Post by lauralee76 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:50 am

No, I don't have it. As suggested, I will google it. Beyond that - is there a set of instructions that I could follow?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:58 pm

lauralee76 wrote:No, I don't have it. As suggested, I will google it. Beyond that - is there a set of instructions that I could follow?
unfortunately, we cannot answer that question as per forum rules.

however, once you got your roms, its just a matter of finding them in your phone and opening them using drastic.
Behold my mighty

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:32 pm

lauralee76 wrote:No, I don't have it. As suggested, I will google it. Beyond that - is there a set of instructions that I could follow?
i sent you a PM

TnA.Plastic

Post by TnA.Plastic » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:46 am

This:
lauralee76 wrote:I am usually somewhat tech savvy but this has me pulling my hair out?
Jay Haru wrote:first off, do you even have ds roms?
...made me laugthing... YMMD.
Don't get me wrong,... It's not meant to be rude. :-)