(READ HERE PLEASE) Dpad + A Button not holding issue?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
rjlubay4234
(READ HERE PLEASE) Dpad + A Button not holding issue?

Post by rjlubay4234 » Fri May 29, 2020 12:54 pm

[Ok, i playing drastic ds emulator on my device Oppo A5s.
But there's something wrong about holding an A button and dpad. It happened when i played Mario Kart DS.

Video:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/R423p3fyetnj6Hbt8

I Didn't why i can't hold A and Dpad Together. that's because of layout of editing. so i tried to edit dpad and buttlbs on near at the center them but it works.
But it is a bug or issue something?? There's is a new update for this?

kaikun97

Re: (READ HERE PLEASE) Dpad + A Button not holding issue?

Post by kaikun97 » Fri May 29, 2020 5:39 pm

Do you have any kind of screen overlay running or any kind of app that is displaying on top such as any assistant buttons etc.? It can interfere with the touch controls.

You may also want to disable gesture navigation if its enabled. That has been known to cause issues.

xperia64

Re: (READ HERE PLEASE) Dpad + A Button not holding issue?

Post by xperia64 » Fri May 29, 2020 6:13 pm

rjlubay4234 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:54 pm
[Ok, i playing drastic ds emulator on my device Oppo A5s.
But there's something wrong about holding an A button and dpad. It happened when i played Mario Kart DS.

Video:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/R423p3fyetnj6Hbt8

I Didn't why i can't hold A and Dpad Together. that's because of layout of editing. so i tried to edit dpad and buttlbs on near at the center them but it works.
But it is a bug or issue something?? There's is a new update for this?
I have an Oppo A9, and was able to reproduce the issue. It seems like an Oppo problem, and a workaround is to just move the ABXY buttons somewhere it doesn't happen. The reason I say it's an Oppo problem and not a drastic problem is because it happens in Citra too if I move its A button to the same location.