Audio Latency Issue on LG Stylo 5

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
SuperSalty
Audio Latency Issue on LG Stylo 5

Post by SuperSalty » Sun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm

New to the forum, so I apologize in advance if this topic needs to be moved somewhere else.

I just recently bought the DraStic emulator for use on my LG Stylo 5 phone (Android), but seem to be having some issues trying to fix a small bit of audio latency that occurs when running games. I have re-installed DraStic and any corresponding ROMs I've been using twice in order to check for potential corruption issues, and I have also changed the "Audio Latency" option to "Low" to little avail.

Is there anything more that I should do to attempt to fix this?

Thank you very much in advance.

xperia64

Re: Audio Latency Issue on LG Stylo 5

Post by xperia64 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:47 pm

SuperSalty wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm
New to the forum, so I apologize in advance if this topic needs to be moved somewhere else.

I just recently bought the DraStic emulator for use on my LG Stylo 5 phone (Android), but seem to be having some issues trying to fix a small bit of audio latency that occurs when running games. I have re-installed DraStic and any corresponding ROMs I've been using twice in order to check for potential corruption issues, and I have also changed the "Audio Latency" option to "Low" to little avail.

Is there anything more that I should do to attempt to fix this?

Thank you very much in advance.
What kind of headphones? My bluetooth headphones are just inherently high latency.

SuperSalty

Re: Audio Latency Issue on LG Stylo 5

Post by SuperSalty » Sun May 24, 2020 9:24 pm

xperia64 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:47 pm
What kind of headphones? My bluetooth headphones are just inherently high latency.
I've been using a pair of Skullcandy Bluetooth earbuds, but, oddly enough, the audio latency is present whether or not I am using them.

To that end, however, should I temporarily disable my phone's Bluetooth options while using the emulator? Not sure if the option to be looking for Bluetooth devices would cause any issues with how it plays back sound coming from the emulation.