Can we compile a list of known NOT working games?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
tomkatt
Can we compile a list of known NOT working games?

Post by tomkatt » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Since the new version I've noticed an uptick in the number of posts with players running into compatibility issues, bugs, and crashes.

Rather than try and work out what games do work, can we get a thread going here to make a list of games with known problems, in hopes they can be addressed in future updates?

Please include gamesaves or save states if possible in comments for testing. Also, I'm not a dev or anything, but I'll be glad to test saves when I have time and report on it to help out and see if the problem can be replicated on my tablet.

Thanks!

Edit - I see we have the glitch repository and the compatibility thread. Didn't realize they were still actively updated so this can be deleted if you guys want, doh.

Jay Haru

Re: Can we compile a list of known NOT working games?

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:42 pm

tomkatt wrote:Since the new version I've noticed an uptick in the number of posts with players running into compatibility issues, bugs, and crashes.

Rather than try and work out what games do work, can we get a thread going here to make a list of games with known problems, in hopes they can be addressed in future updates?

Please include gamesaves or save states if possible in comments for testing. Also, I'm not a dev or anything, but I'll be glad to test saves when I have time and report on it to help out and see if the problem can be replicated on my tablet.

Thanks!

Edit - I see we have the glitch repository and the compatibility thread. Didn't realize they were still actively updated so this can be deleted if you guys want, doh.
it really isnt that easy to compile a list of working/non working games as with every release there are bound to be games tht will suffer some sort of issue not found in the old versions. as you mentioned, we already have 2 threads to cater this and the devs strive hard to make sure every game runs fine.
Behold my mighty