Savegame problems

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Ghostwheel
Re: Savegame problems

Post by Ghostwheel » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:30 am

Jay Haru wrote:it may just be me but it did say demo so why apply it on a full version?
That refers to part of the hack.
This is the latest revision avalable!

It contains 2 games!
- New Super Mario Bros. 3 - V3.0a (100% finished)
- New Super Mario Bros. Origins - V0.6a (World 1 to World 5 Demo)

gmkp_nds

Post by gmkp_nds » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:28 pm

Welcome!
My problem is that game LEGO Lord of Rings (US) doesn't loads - I get message: "Preparing save data..." which cause to not load this game. With other emulator on my PC (Desmune 0.9.9) it works without problems.
Other titles works very good, with frameskip between 1 or 2.
My device: Xperia Play 2.3.4 stock
Drastic DS version: r2.2.0.2a
Can somebody tell me if there is some way to solve this?

yamto

Post by yamto » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:52 pm

I'm trying to transfer my savs from Drastic to Desmume 0.9.10. I copied the battery from drastic into the battery for desmume but when I boot into the games they all do not recognize the saves.

I uploaded one of the .dsv from drastic here http://www.sendspace.com/file/32kshi
Thanks
Last edited by yamto on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:54 pm

yamto wrote:I'm trying to transfer my savs from Drastic to Desmume 0.9.10. I copied the battery from drastic into the battery for desmume but when I boot into the games they all do not recognize the saves.

I uploaded one of the .dsv from drastic here http://www.speedyshare.com/6pKfn/Advanc ... rike-1.dsv

Thanks
desmume 0.9.9 seems to recognize it. you can just open them on 9.9 then make a new save and se it on 0.9.10.
Behold my mighty

yamto

Post by yamto » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks for the fast response, I realized I corrupted the savs by transfering them via dropbox vs usb and then that worked.

Bluezinger

Post by Bluezinger » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:40 pm

I have a problem. I'm playing Pokemon White 2 right now. The problem is the in-game save is not working. In my case, it either just freeze or it just constantly trying to save. This cause me unable to move on in Pokestar Studio...

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Bluezinger wrote:I have a problem. I'm playing Pokemon White 2 right now. The problem is the in-game save is not working. In my case, it either just freeze or it just constantly trying to save. This cause me unable to move on in Pokestar Studio...
please check out the 'pokemon saves trick' thread in the stickies.
Behold my mighty

HelloItIsMe

Post by HelloItIsMe » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Hello I just got this thing and it's probably one of the best purchases I ever made :D
I only got one question regarding pokemon white. So, I played pokemon white for a long while on PC (before I got smartphone) and got to 7th badge. Now I would like to use my savegame from pc on smartphone. Is it possible? I've read a little around this forum and tried few things but nothing works! I tried copying my dsf (from PC) to folder on android with dsv files couse I don't know any better and of course it didn't work. Don't know what to do. Please help.

EDIT: I poked around forum and saw a dude with similar problem to mine so I'll try thing you recommended to him, hope it woks, if not, I'll inform you here! (this dude http://www.drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1158)

EDIT 2: OMG I just realised I'm an idiot. My dsv save files were under battery in my desmume folder and I'm stupid, but I'm gonna leave this post here it there is someone clueless like me, maybe it will help him.

It all works like a charm, thanks again for this awesome app!

vineettanna

Post by vineettanna » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:14 am

I had started playing Pokemon White a few days ago and used to always save in game. Everything was working fine. However last night my phone hanged and I had to remove the battery and turn my phone on after which I cannot find the option to continue my last saved game and all its giving me is to start a new game . I tried checking out the size of the dsv file in the DraStic/backup folder but its 0 kb. Could anyone help me out as to what can I do and how did this happen?

dagnillo

Post by dagnillo » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Whenever I try to load a savegame, I get the error "This save is incompatible. Different BIOS files were used than what you're using now."

It does this even if I save the game then immediately load my save. Why would the game use one BIOS for saving and then switch???