Auto-fire buttons?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
shreerocks1324
Auto-fire buttons?

Post by shreerocks1324 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:36 am

I was quite surprised to learn that DraStic can actually emulate Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story perfectly, a thing which gives even PC emulators a good run for their money.

If you've played the game, you may know that there are lots of moments when you need to press a button rapidly (Bowser's inhaling attack, for example). This may be easy on a real DS, but on Android devices, especially a slower one like mine, that's really hard to do.

Not that I want to use such buttons for cheating, but considering my tablet, I don't have many options, do I?

So, is there any option of auto-fire buttons for such situations or will there be? If there is, how can I enable it?

Jay Haru

Re: Auto-fire buttons?

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:17 am

shreerocks1324 wrote:I was quite surprised to learn that DraStic can actually emulate Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story perfectly, a thing which gives even PC emulators a good run for their money.

If you've played the game, you may know that there are lots of moments when you need to press a button rapidly (Bowser's inhaling attack, for example). This may be easy on a real DS, but on Android devices, especially a slower one like mine, that's really hard to do.

Not that I want to use such buttons for cheating, but considering my tablet, I don't have many options, do I?

So, is there any option of auto-fire buttons for such situations or will there be? If there is, how can I enable it?
there is none. actually, if you have troubles with just bowsers flames, then i guess even autofire/turbomode is useless since theres also that annoying rythem game and that equally annoyin 'whack a block-woman' minigame. both of which would only benefit if your tablet is recent.
Behold my mighty