time and dates

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
faxdoc
time and dates

Post by faxdoc » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:58 pm

some games on the ds uses time and dates. as an example, in zelda spirit tracks, after sending a post, you have to wait 24 hour before you get an an answer.

And the problem is that drastic doesnt syncronice the time on the phone with the time on the game. and as far as i know, there is no way to set time and date.

"well you could yust use turbo then" you might think. but when you play animal crossing, and the game sais its winter when its actuly summer, you still have to wait a long time before the date of the game is the same date as in real life.

so please, if anyone know how to set/change time on drastic, or even better, make drastic syncronize to a clock, please leave a comment.

:D bye :D

Jay Haru

Re: time and dates

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:46 pm

faxdoc wrote:some games on the ds uses time and dates. as an example, in zelda spirit tracks, after sending a post, you have to wait 24 hour before you get an an answer.

And the problem is that drastic doesnt syncronice the time on the phone with the time on the game. and as far as i know, there is no way to set time and date.

"well you could yust use turbo then" you might think. but when you play animal crossing, and the game sais its winter when its actuly summer, you still have to wait a long time before the date of the game is the same date as in real life.

so please, if anyone know how to set/change time on drastic, or even better, make drastic syncronize to a clock, please leave a comment.

:D bye :D
i am not sure what youre getting at since if youlook closely,the time and date on the emulator and device is practically the same. as for the dates, my animalcrossing is on winter. its practically snowing in the game.
Behold my mighty