ART VM Compatibility

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
TangentThought
ART VM Compatibility

Post by TangentThought » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Hello!

The emulator is working awesome for all of my needs. The current version of DraStic runs fine on Android 4.4 while running on Dalvik. In 4.4, an option in the Developer's Options allowed us to switch over to ART, allowing for quicker/better performance of apps at the cost of longer installation times.

Will DraStic support ART in a future update? Currently, the app crashes when trying to load a game, but navigation through menu options are still working.

Jay Haru

Re: ART VM Compatibility

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:58 pm

TangentThought wrote:Hello!

The emulator is working awesome for all of my needs. The current version of DraStic runs fine on Android 4.4 while running on Dalvik. In 4.4, an option in the Developer's Options allowed us to switch over to ART, allowing for quicker/better performance of apps at the cost of longer installation times.

Will DraStic support ART in a future update? Currently, the app crashes when trying to load a game, but navigation through menu options are still working.
The android dev said he s jusr waiting for 4.4 to come on his device and will test it out. for now just stick to dalvik
Behold my mighty