Need some help with Chrono Trigger and controller

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
vmp
Need some help with Chrono Trigger and controller

Post by vmp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:42 pm

My issue is in a part when i have to mantain 3 buttons at once to go on the story (L,R and A) but the system doesn't allow me to. It only detects L+r And Y or X, not B or A.
I have a samsung s4, thanks for reading.

Jay Haru

Re: Need some help with Chrono Trigger and controller

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:29 pm

vmp wrote:My issue is in a part when i have to mantain 3 buttons at once to go on the story (L,R and A) but the system doesn't allow me to. It only detects L+r And Y or X, not B or A.
thats odd... are you using a game pad? s4 should technically be able to detect 3 of your finger inputs. if not can you please be more clear so we can helpyou?
Behold my mighty

vmp

Post by vmp » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
vmp wrote:My issue is in a part when i have to mantain 3 buttons at once to go on the story (L,R and A) but the system doesn't allow me to. It only detects L+r And Y or X, not B or A.
thats odd... are you using a game pad? s4 should technically be able to detect 3 of your finger inputs. if not can you please be more clear so we can helpyou?
Sure.. I don't use a gamepad, just normal configuration and the rest works fine, and i'm not sure in which way you want me to be more clear.
Btw is there a way to pass the dss save files to a nosgba save file so i can continue on the pc emulator?

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:08 pm

vmp wrote:Sure.. I don't use a gamepad, just normal configuration and the rest works fine, and i'm not sure in which way you want me to be more clear.
Btw is there a way to pass the dss save files to a nosgba save file so i can continue on the pc emulator?
dss files no, dsv files yes. See the FAQ for more.

vmp

Post by vmp » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:40 am

Exophase wrote:
vmp wrote:Sure.. I don't use a gamepad, just normal configuration and the rest works fine, and i'm not sure in which way you want me to be more clear.
Sorry if i'm not understanding, but there's no way of playing on another emulator with my save files? From what I understood is that I can only load from previous saves from desmume emulator but can't switch the saves so i can play from both devices..

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:19 pm

vmp wrote:
Exophase wrote:
Sorry if i'm not understanding, but there's no way of playing on another emulator with my save files? From what I understood is that I can only load from previous saves from desmume emulator but can't switch the saves so i can play from both devices..
You can use same saves for drastic and desmume. Only its the ingame saves (dsv) and not save states(dss) that you need to use. They are stored in backup folder in drastic and you can copy them to battery on desmume. As exo said read up on some thread about it on the forums.
Behold my mighty