Spectrobes (mic) problem

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
magearden
Spectrobes (mic) problem

Post by magearden » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:05 am

Not sure if this issue has been touched upon but I'm having a problem with the mic in Spectrobes. I'm trying to yell into the mic to wake the fossil but it doesn't work. Either my voice is not loud enough or the mic is not picking up much. I've tried the holding the mic button to simulate a fake blow but it simply isn't strong enough to awaken the creature. Any suggestions. Is there a way to simulate a fake shout.

Jay Haru

Re: Spectrobes (mic) problem

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:26 am

magearden wrote:Not sure if this issue has been touched upon but I'm having a problem with the mic in Spectrobes. I'm trying to yell into the mic to wake the fossil but it doesn't work. Either my voice is not loud enough or the mic is not picking up much. I've tried the holding the mic button to simulate a fake blow but it simply isn't strong enough to awaken the creature. Any suggestions. Is there a way to simulate a fake shout.
Can you provide a savestate so we can check?
Behold my mighty

magearden

Post by magearden » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:56 am

BTW here are my device specs:
Device: Asus Nexus 7 (1st Gen)
Version: 4.3
Screen Cap of the Problem: Below

That's the highest the meter gets when I shout, and as you can see its nowhere near the middle point where it needs to be to waken the creature.

Save State: (hope I uploaded this right)
Click Here
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (129.12KiB)Viewed 7717 times

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:04 am

Can you not upload there? Can't be bothered to enter my account when using my tablet
Behold my mighty

magearden

Post by magearden » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:05 am

Sorry about that. I uploaded it to MF you can download it now without registering :) ...
Click Here