Phantom hourglass, touch affects wrong screen!

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Hadarmil
Phantom hourglass, touch affects wrong screen!

Post by Hadarmil » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:09 am

Hello everybody

Playing Phantom hourglass on latest version(auto updates from play store) with galaxy note 2 (euro).

game works great but in all stores and the second boss fight(gust island) the screens' input is reversed - pressing the top screen affects the bottom one(touch input) . I think this problem starts only when both screens show 3d(and not the map).

Makes the boss fight mighty tricky and annoying. Tried searching for a previous post but didn't find any. Don't shoot me if I missed one please.

Jay Haru

Re: Phantom hourglass, touch affects wrong screen!

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:24 am

Hadarmil wrote:Hello everybody

Playing Phantom hourglass on latest version(auto updates from play store) with galaxy note 2 (euro).

game works great but in all stores and the second boss fight(gust island) the screens' input is reversed - pressing the top screen affects the bottom one(touch input) . I think this problem starts only when both screens show 3d(and not the map).

Makes the boss fight mighty tricky and annoying. Tried searching for a previous post but didn't find any. Don't shoot me if I missed one please.
can you check your video settings? you might have had multithreaded 3d on that may be causing said problems.
Behold my mighty