Google Drive Problem

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
dnyce13
Re: Google Drive Problem

Post by dnyce13 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:17 pm

It was always working with that one because I use the same device. It just stopped working with my other one LG Motion 4G.

EDIT: So I've tested this issue with an additional device "LG Optimus L9" running android 4.1.2 and it works with no problem. Still not working with LG Motion 4G.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:21 pm

dnyce13 wrote:It was always working with that one because I use the same device. It just stopped working with my other one LG Motion 4G.

EDIT: So I've tested this issue with an additional device "LG Optimus L9" running android 4.1.2 and it works with no problem. Still not working with LG Motion 4G.
did you try resetting your google drive entry on the app?
Behold my mighty

dnyce13

Post by dnyce13 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:25 am

Yes I did. As a matter of fact, I went and tried to upload save from my galaxy s2 this time and now its doing the same thing it was doing on the LG Motion 4G! This is really annoying lol. I think google drive is fucking up somehow.

EDIT: Since new stable release, google drive is now working properly. Just wanted to throw that out there and loving the new ui and button layout. The fluidity is amazing. Great job lordus and exophase BRAVO!