Drastic Emulator not loading ROMS

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
jpb91
Drastic Emulator not loading ROMS

Post by jpb91 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:30 am

Hi guys,

I haven't been able to load roms in the drastic emulator app. I have paid for the app and it has been working previously on the same chromebook i am using and the same roms that were previously working.

I have seen from reading the FAQ's that one of the reasons may be that there has been an update to fix one bug which in turn creates an issue elsewhere and you may be able to rectify this by allowing me to access an older version of the app.

I would be grateful if you could come back to me with any advice on how to get this working.

Many thanks

xperia64

Re: Drastic Emulator not loading ROMS

Post by xperia64 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:35 pm

jpb91 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:30 am
Hi guys,

I haven't been able to load roms in the drastic emulator app. I have paid for the app and it has been working previously on the same chromebook i am using and the same roms that were previously working.

I have seen from reading the FAQ's that one of the reasons may be that there has been an update to fix one bug which in turn creates an issue elsewhere and you may be able to rectify this by allowing me to access an older version of the app.

I would be grateful if you could come back to me with any advice on how to get this working.

Many thanks
Which exact Chromebook model is this? We've had reports of Chromebook issues after an update that fixed Oppo devices.

jpb91

Post by jpb91 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:13 am

it is an acer chromebook R11.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:57 pm

Why is this on Off the Wall? Moved to Help and Compatibility.
OBJECTION!