(BUG)Pokemon HeartGold crashing

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
deadrider1
(BUG)Pokemon HeartGold crashing

Post by deadrider1 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:44 pm

i dont enjoy reporting bugs but i havent been able to fix this by myself. About everything in HeartGold works for me but when ever i go into a tunnel between towns all characters glitch out(including pokemon) and when i try to continue out of the room it pushes me back to the main emulator screen. Now ive tried turning off multi threaded and ive tried multiple roms from the utility i used to rip them from my ds cart and it hasnt fixed it. i have tried the same rom rip on Desmume on my pc and the problem does not persist. I am going to try flashing a different rom to my phone( Galaxy s4) and see if it fixes the issue but if it doesnt im out of ideas.

(just saw this has already been reported in the compatibility thread with the same phone i have so im sorry for posting again and if this thread could be deleted all would be good)

AsHperson

Re: (BUG)Pokemon HeartGold crashing

Post by AsHperson » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:43 am

i'd say its fine, the more attention this bug gets, in my mind the higher possible priority it gets!

adammo

Post by adammo » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:55 am

It won't change anything pokemon heart gold and soulsilver are crashing in every 'room', 'building', 'tunnel' (simply -interiors) with more than one exit.
We need wait for developers to add this game to database of the emulator and fix this bug ;)

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:16 am

We have a fix in place for next version that prevents it from crashing and removes the more serious graphical glitches. Some graphical glitches are still present, but we've confirmed that it can be played start to finish.

Queksilber

Post by Queksilber » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:47 am

Exophase wrote:We have a fix in place for next version that prevents it from crashing and removes the more serious graphical glitches. Some graphical glitches are still present, but we've confirmed that it can be played start to finish.
+1

adammo

Post by adammo » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:58 pm

What's the ETA of next version ??

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:01 pm

"A few days."

Sabi96

Post by Sabi96 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Can you tell us what other fixes will the update contain, if there are any more fixes? Perhaps fixing Bowser's inside story, or the flute error in Spirit tracks, other pokemon game errors?

I don't know why but Mario and Sonic at the olympic winter games won't run, it says something about card data, it boots, but displays an error. Mario and Sonic 1 run perfectly.

Queksilber

Post by Queksilber » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Exophase wrote:"A few days."
Soon™

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Exophase wrote:We have a fix in place for next version that prevents it from crashing and removes the more serious graphical glitches. Some graphical glitches are still present, but we've confirmed that it can be played start to finish.
Horah!!