help? DraStic could not be initialized.

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Ark1
help? DraStic could not be initialized.

Post by Ark1 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Need help to run the application.

> DraStic could not be initialized. please try downloading the app again.<

version DraStic.v.r2.1.6.2a.b.20.crk.L­­VL.Extreme.Removed[1].apk + BIOS (all 3 in the root folder, and then I install DraStic, as instruction video shows).
Phone Samsung Galaxy Ace (android 2.3.3.).
can I do something or the phone is to weak to run it? (phone is old 2 years +)

Exophase

Re: help? DraStic could not be initialized.

Post by Exophase » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:54 pm

First I have a question for you: you download some cracked version of a pay app then go to the official forums and ask for help.. what exactly were you expecting would happen?

Ark1

Post by Ark1 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Exophase wrote:First I have a question for you: you download some cracked version of a pay app then go to the official forums and ask for help.. what exactly were you expecting would happen?
I installed different versions of original and none of them worked.
always the same error.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:33 pm

You mean, you downloaded different cracks from different websites?

dnyce13

Post by dnyce13 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:48 pm

lol....smh

Leaf

Post by Leaf » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Hahaha oh wow.

Why didn't you try the demo first? So you can actually know if your phone can run it decently before looking for obscure cracked versions. And usually if one cracked version doesn't work, the others likely won't do since they're often just mirrors (or even the same address), or one worsely cracked (like forced Lucky Patcher cracks without good testing). Make sure the warez is at least from a reliable source like baconbaconbacon, that if doesn't work you should stop looking for others that likely won't work as well, and wait for newer versions hoping they're cracked properly.

But you'd better off contribute with Exo for his hard work that surpasses every other DS emulator around for android. I'm not a moralist or anything, and I'm kinda fond with piracy, but you should at least have some common sense when asking for help with a pirated thing. lol

EDIT: Do not post ware site. dont even mention their names . Yellow card D:
woof woof

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:14 pm

The app is obviously a crack judging from the name. no help for you since you cant even pay the devs their due
Behold my mighty

Ark1

Post by Ark1 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 am

I started playing gameboy and gameboy color emulator a year ago, few months ago I had fun with GBA emulator, yesterday I find out about NDS for android. Blow my mind.

so like for previous emulators I search on google play and download it.I did some research for the best emulator and found out DraStic is by far the best one.

so I search on google play: "DraStic" " drastic ds" "ds drastic" and it did not find the DraStic emulator.
(I was thinking maybe it was removed because it was up for so long)

next thing I did was google: "drastic emulator", I looked in top searches and downloaded from what it looked like trustworthy sites.

after about 2h later I find the DraStic-ds site. And that I was downloading cracked versions :-(.

today with my phone I searched 1 more time on g.play: "ds drastic" and did not find emulator.
I use a differend phone and search: " ds drastic" and it found it right away on g.play.

so yea my phone did no find it and it lead me to search on different sites for it, look like my phone is not good enough for it. altho it is android 2.3.3.

can I please ask, is there any other official way for me to obtain this emulator so I can try if it would work for me? I would pay for it aswell.

sorry for my ignorance. :-(

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:31 am

Ark1 wrote:I started playing gameboy and gameboy color emulator a year ago, few months ago I had fun with GBA emulator, yesterday I find out about NDS for android. Blow my mind.

so like for previous emulators I search on google play and download it.I did some research for the best emulator and found out DraStic is by far the best one.

so I search on google play: "DraStic" " drastic ds" "ds drastic" and it did not find the DraStic emulator.
(I was thinking maybe it was removed because it was up for so long)

next thing I did was google: "drastic emulator", I looked in top searches and downloaded from what it looked like trustworthy sites.

after about 2h later I find the DraStic-ds site. And that I was downloading cracked versions :-(.

today with my phone I searched 1 more time on g.play: "ds drastic" and did not find emulator.
I use a differend phone and search: " ds drastic" and it found it right away on g.play.

so yea my phone did no find it and it lead me to search on different sites for it, look like my phone is not good enough for it. altho it is android 2.3.3.

can I please ask, is there any other official way for me to obtain this emulator so I can try if it would work for me? I would pay for it aswell.

sorry for my ignorance. :-(
just typing the name drastic brings it up on the screen. i doubt its blocked in your country as even china is included. the only thing i can see is that your phone is a bit on the weak side with only 270+mb ram. of which we dont know how many is free so is was probably bcloked in the lists supported. maybe try to buy a better phone and install it on something with a buit moreram and processing power.
Behold my mighty

Ark1

Post by Ark1 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:21 am

Jay Haru wrote: your phone is a bit on the weak side with only 270+mb ram. of which we dont know how many is free so is was probably bcloked in the lists supported. maybe try to buy a better phone and install it on something with a buit moreram and processing power.
thanks.

I have done some more search, g.play:
pc : find it
HTC desire X : find it
Samsung Galaxy Ace : not find it

I think as you have said it, my phone is to weak and it is blocked in the lists supported.
if only I had know it earlier that I can't find it, is because it is not supported for my phone.

Is there a thread or a list of phones that work good with DraStic?
you mentioned ram and processing power, I will take notice when I buy new phone to keep this in mind, any other specific to keep in mind? duo core etc...?

thanks for help :)