Invisible cheats

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Fefo
Invisible cheats

Post by Fefo » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Boas,

I edited my usrcheat.dat with r4cce, eliminating all but Pokémon Black 2 U/E cheats. Then I removed all unnecessary cheats and edited one of then (to remove a trigger condition and made it always on) and then placed it on memory/Drastic/. But when I launch the game (clean version) no cheats are visible.

I confimed the game ID and enabled cheats on options. Is there something I overlooked? Why it isn't working?

Thanks in advance.
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH

Fefo

Re: Invisible cheats

Post by Fefo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:08 pm

So, anyone?
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Fefo wrote:So, anyone?
well for one, you edited it and it was gone. this usually falls on if you broke it, its yours.

in any case, why the need to remove all game cheats and retain pokemons? what may had happened is you deleted something that made the cheats unseeable by the app.
Behold my mighty

Fefo

Post by Fefo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Failed to highlight.

---
well for one, you edited it and it was gone. this usually falls on if you broke it, its yours.

in any case, why the need to remove all game cheats and retain pokemons? what may had happened is you deleted something that made the cheats unseeable by the app
---

Nope, unless cheats are handled in a way differently from flashcarts. When I deleted my cheats Drastic recreated the database, so I just edited that one cheat, keeping it bloated, and it worked as intended.

Is there a "Master Cheat Enabler" required for this emulator or it's just the same cheats as always?

Hope you undertand my point.
Thank you.
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH