Possible cause of crash - Pokemon Black

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Seadoba
Possible cause of crash - Pokemon Black

Post by Seadoba » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Hello.

I do not know if there is already one topic about it, but was having problems with crash on the firsts trainners battles and have not found the solution.

I use the original DraStic, last version and play on a Nexus 4.
I was using the cheat "speed up battle messages" , and cant pass tough the firsts trainners who ask me to a battle. The game crashs and go to DraStic menu.
Without this cheat option, i am playing have 30mins and no more crash. Maybe you can check this hack.

Will still playing, and hope this work as well.

Sorry for bad english, but hope this help you and the developers to check that.

Cya

dnyce13

Re: Possible cause of crash - Pokemon Black

Post by dnyce13 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:26 pm

What version of drastic are you using? Check bottom right hand corner of main menu and verify. Did you purchase from google play store?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:29 pm

dnyce13 wrote:What version of drastic are you using? Check bottom right hand corner of main menu and verify. Did you purchase from google play store?
well, this is more a cheats issue rather than one with emulator problems so no need to ask for versions.
Behold my mighty

Seadoba

Post by Seadoba » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:46 pm

dnyce13 wrote:What version of drastic are you using? Check bottom right hand corner of main menu and verify. Did you purchase from google play store?
r2,1,6.2a
Yes , ship it on google Play Store

Seadoba

Post by Seadoba » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Well, after a while the game crashed. This does not mean that the problem is not cheating, because without it the game progress was much larger.
I think the problem is connected to the phone, something in the memory and the use of cheats.
I use a Qualcomm Snapdragon s4 N4 AOQ8064 x4 with 2GB DDR memory, Adreno 320. I know nothing about phone, just used the app to get Cpu identifier data.
Hello developers, lets gonna solve it! Hugs.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Did you resume from a savestate where the cheat was enabled? If you enabled it at any time and the cheat causes problems then you're potentially at risk, just disabling the cheat might not change anything.