Invalid license, HELP!!!!

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
JGotamco
Invalid license, HELP!!!!

Post by JGotamco » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:42 am

Hi Exophase, Yeah, Im having problems because my drastic wont play my nds games because of me having invalid license. It tells me to uninstall the game and reinstall it making me pay another 8 dollars for it. Ive been encountering this problem every time and I refuse to pay again. Help me Exophase, I know you can help me!!!!

Lordus

Re: Invalid license, HELP!!!!

Post by Lordus » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:16 am

First, there is a 'Help' button on the license error message. Did you try all the steps described in the help?
The app will never tell you to buy it again, even if you uninstall it, you can re-install it as often as you want.
If Google Play still shows you the 'Buy' button, are you sure, the purchase actually was successful?

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:59 am

I've heard other people having problems with Google Play not realizing they bought it, but when I follow up with them a day or two later usually the problem will have resolved itself by then. I think it's a synchronization issue or something like that.. It's possible that clearing the Google Play cache and rebooting your device can help.

dnyce13

Post by dnyce13 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Exophase wrote:I've heard other people having problems with Google Play not realizing they bought it, but when I follow up with them a day or two later usually the problem will have resolved itself by then. I think it's a synchronization issue or something like that.. It's possible that clearing the Google Play cache and rebooting your device can help.
Uninstalling drastic first, clearing the cache and data from all google play related services, then re-install did it for me long ago when i updated from 2.1.4a to 2.1.5a. I'm pretty sure I described in detail in the invalid license thread what to do for people who are still having this problem. So hopefully no more bloat threads :D .

JGotamco

Post by JGotamco » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:46 am

Lordus wrote:First, there is a 'Help' button on the license error message. Did you try all the steps described in the help?
The app will never tell you to buy it again, even if you uninstall it, you can re-install it as often as you want.
If Google Play still shows you the 'Buy' button, are you sure, the purchase actually was successful?
Hi Lordus, yeah, I tried all the things in the help button. I rebooted it and refreshed my phone, or restarted it. cleared cache and the like. Still nothing. I tried uninstalling but when I reinstall it, it asked me to buy the game again for 8 dollars. I pressed the buy button and it directs me to google play, because it told me to uninstall it, I did but unluckily asked me to pay again. I really appreciate your help, thanks

JGotamco

Post by JGotamco » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:50 am

Exophase wrote:I've heard other people having problems with Google Play not realizing they bought it, but when I follow up with them a day or two later usually the problem will have resolved itself by then. I think it's a synchronization issue or something like that.. It's possible that clearing the Google Play cache and rebooting your device can help.

Hi exophase, yeah, google has been experiencing problems like that but why is mine not resolved, It is so frustrating. Hope you can help me. yes, I cleared google cache and rebooted my device and still. Thanks again and waiting for your reply.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:56 am

JGotamco wrote:

Hi exophase, yeah, google has been experiencing problems like that but why is mine not resolved, It is so frustrating. Hope you can help me. yes, I cleared google cache and rebooted my device and still. Thanks again and waiting for your reply.
you prolly need to wait it out a bit more. its totally out of our hands that google is doing that.
Behold my mighty

JGotamco

Post by JGotamco » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 am

Jay Haru wrote:
JGotamco wrote:

you prolly need to wait it out a bit more. its totally out of our hands that google is doing that.
Aw man..... so you guys cant do anything? well thanks for your help:))) it sucks that you paid for the game then you have to pay again... Thanks guys, patience is all I got.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:22 am

JGotamco wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:
JGotamco wrote:
Aw man..... so you guys cant do anything? well thanks for your help:))) it sucks that you paid for the game then you have to pay again... Thanks guys, patience is all I got.
you really do not need to pay again. just wait for google to fix their server or whatever it is on their side that keeps your copy from verifying its purchase.
Behold my mighty