Bowser's inside story mic

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
SuperTommy64
Bowser's inside story mic

Post by SuperTommy64 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:57 am

This game requires a lot of mic usage, important ones too. I have no problem using the mic in the mic test, through BOTH real voice and simulated, I have no trouble getting the mic to work on the giant bowser fights, but I just cannot get it to work on the part after the second star cure, where Mario and Luigi has to take the test for thin air travel. I've tried everything, real voice and simulated, (one enabled with the other disabled), changing the microphone level. Are there any workarounds or fixes?

SSUPII

Re: Bowser's inside story mic

Post by SSUPII » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:03 am

I remember passing this part just like I did with the Giga Bowser fights, blowing from different angles until I found the right spot
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

SuperTommy64

Post by SuperTommy64 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:43 pm

Late update, but instead of blowing I kept saying random words and it worked eventually.

xperia64

Post by xperia64 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:58 pm

SuperTommy64 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:43 pm
Late update, but instead of blowing I kept saying random words and it worked eventually.
I suppose there's a chance some Android devices could try to filter out white noise on their microphones, making it tricky for regular blowing into the mic to actually work.

SuperTommy64

Post by SuperTommy64 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:52 am

This is what I thought at first too, but the weird thing is that blowing works in other parts of the game such as the giant bowser fights, this is true for the simulated noise as well, it works for bowser fights but not the aforementioned part of the game.