Glitch Please Help

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
rriiver
Glitch Please Help

Post by rriiver » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:20 pm

I used cheat all items on my android device for the game pokemon white 2 and my controllers disappear to move my character. Only have start and select. :ds: Plz Help!

Jay Haru

Re: Glitch Please Help

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:15 pm

rriiver wrote:I used cheat all items on my android device for the game pokemon white 2 and my controllers disappear to move my character. Only have start and select. :ds: Plz Help!
Check if you accidentally put your app on stylus mode. click on menu and then click the stylus button until the controllers appear.
Behold my mighty

rriiver

Post by rriiver » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:32 am

Jay Haru wrote:
rriiver wrote:I used cheat all items on my android device for the game pokemon white 2 and my controllers disappear to move my character. Only have start and select. :ds: Plz Help!
Check if you accidentally put your app on stylus mode. click on menu and then click the stylus button until the controllers appear.
Worked! Thx

rriiver

Post by rriiver » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:48 am

Well looks like my game is total after trying to corruption. I hit my backspace two times to go back to the main page to see what version I had and after I did that I tried to log back in but every single time I hit the continue or start a new game it would have blank screen and go back to the home page so it looks like I lost all my Pokemon data but thx anyway exophase and Jay haru for the help. I guess I had to reinstall again.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:27 am

rriiver wrote:Well looks like my game is total after trying to corruption. I hit my backspace two times to go back to the main page to see what version I had and after I did that I tried to log back in but every single time I hit the continue or start a new game it would have blank screen and go back to the home page so it looks like I lost all my Pokemon data but thx anyway exophase and Jay haru for the help. I guess I had to reinstall again.
That sounds like the "October" bug, it should go away if you update to 2.1.6.2a.