I don know what to do

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
worhoo8
I don know what to do

Post by worhoo8 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:55 pm

:cry : Sorry all Im not using a paid version but I don't know how to make a payment. I do not have credit card.. However I am not the one who always play but I just want to make this ds the best ds emulator the best out there. I would like to give out the bugs I've seen so far. Okay I'm weird and I'm okay with being hated in this forum. But I wish that when I'm older, I can buy this emulator.

acid

Re: I don know what to do

Post by acid » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Well, to be honest I'm not even sure how to reply to this. Don't take this the wrong way, but any bug reports in this situation probably wouldn't be of much use since you have a modified and most likely outdated version. Besides, this already has beta testers and legit users reporting bugs. Hopefully you can find a way to buy it and get the benefit of constant updates and bug fixes.

Exophase

Re: I don know what to do

Post by Exophase » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Basically what acid said. Cracked versions are usually not current and they trigger protection which make the app buggier than they should be. So it's hard to identify real problems and stuff that's not there from using a hacked version. If you really want to help you can see if these bugs happen in the demo version. That means they can't be related to the features that version doesn't have and have to be something you can trigger within 30m.