A Few Features I'd like to see

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
NintendoGamer
A Few Features I'd like to see

Post by NintendoGamer » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:11 pm

There's a few features I'd love to see in DraStic. I first is for the ability to use the xperia plays touchpad. That would be very good for 3d games such as super Mario 64 ds. Yes I know the ds has directional buttons, but the 3ds has a circle pad which can be used for ds games so it is possible. The second feature I'd like to see is to adjust the width of the screen to 75%, or even better, any size you want, because when the width is 100% it's way too wide! I think 75% would be a lot better! The last feature I'd like to see is custom skins when you're playing s game and there are black borders, that would be really awesome! Hopefully these features will appear in the near future :)

Lordus

Re: A Few Features I'd like to see

Post by Lordus » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:16 pm

NintendoGamer wrote:There's a few features I'd love to see in DraStic. I first is for the ability to use the xperia plays touchpad. That would be very good for 3d games such as super Mario 64 ds. Yes I know the ds has directional buttons, but the 3ds has a circle pad which can be used for ds games so it is possible. The second feature I'd like to see is to adjust the width of the screen to 75%, or even better, any size you want, because when the width is 100% it's way too wide! I think 75% would be a lot better! The last feature I'd like to see is custom skins when you're playing s game and there are black borders, that would be really awesome! Hopefully these features will appear in the near future :)
The next update (and current beta) has a feature to use the right analog stick of a controller for touch input in FPS games and Mario 64. It might also work with the Xperia Play, but nobody tested that so far.
I am not exactly sure what you mean with a screen width of 75%, you can already adjust the screen size to any size you want in the screen layout editor.

NintendoGamer

Re: A Few Features I'd like to see

Post by NintendoGamer » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:38 pm

When will the next update be released? Also I can adjust the size, but I can't adjust the width of the screen, this would be an awesome feature! :)