Adjustable button positions

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Y2thez
Adjustable button positions

Post by Y2thez » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Hello,
Is it possible to have the ability to adjust the control buttons? Maybe a way in the settings to drag them around and position them where we want on the screen like the snes emulators . Or if it's hard to do maybe offer multiple choices for control button layout. The reason I am asking for this is because the L and R buttons are useless in some games but they overlap some areas on the screens and make them hard to touch of read. Same for the X button and the up button.

Other than that great job on this app really well done.

Y

Amici

Re: Adjustable button positions

Post by Amici » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:03 pm

This is already a feature in the latest version. Long press the button layout you're using in the settings menu, then press the bottom left button "Menu", then choose "Edit controller layout." Resize and readjust as needed.

meow!

Post by meow! » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Is it possible to adjust the position (or hide) of each YBXA button individually? :?:

It is already a excellent emulator, but sometimes I just want a few buttons (e.g. A button) for easier control, without having other buttons blocking the touch sensitive screen.

Sorry if this is a dumb question or if this is not the right place to ask such question. :oops:

Many thanks.

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:08 pm

meow! wrote:Is it possible to adjust the position (or hide) of each YBXA button individually? :?:

It is already a excellent emulator, but sometimes I just want a few buttons (e.g. A button) for easier control, without having other buttons blocking the touch sensitive screen.

Sorry if this is a dumb question or if this is not the right place to ask such question. :oops:

Many thanks.
It's not possible at the moment, you can only hide the complete ABXY block.

meow!

Post by meow! » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Lordus wrote:
meow! wrote:Is it possible to adjust the position (or hide) of each YBXA button individually? :?:

Many thanks.
It's not possible at the moment, you can only hide the complete ABXY block.

Thanks for the answer, hope it will be implemented in the near future :D