drastic emulator

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
ErylOmegas
drastic emulator

Post by ErylOmegas » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:23 pm

y does my drastic emulator not want to load my gams?? even when i obviously ask it to load my data. its been doing that as of late. great emu but bad bout loading. i do admit i aint sure bout my game downloads. whether they r bios or not. but they been working. this emulator needs a better way of loading ur games files. cuz ur current system doesnt work for me. i like to c what files i got then choose which to load. cuz this current stuff aint working. takes forever for it to even load the games. if it evr does. i just wanted to give u insight and info on how its been working for me. working good as far as game play goes. havent tested any cheats.

dnyce13

Re: drastic emulator

Post by dnyce13 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:34 am

First and foremost you need to give specifics if you're asking for help. What version of drastic are you running? What roms are you trying to run? Did you update through google play? Are you having trouble loading saved games? Or loading games in general? IF applicable, which way did you save your game? load/save state? in-game save? google drive? Answer these questions so either myself or other forum members may help you.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:15 am

ErylOmegas wrote:y does my drastic emulator not want to load my gams?? even when i obviously ask it to load my data. its been doing that as of late. great emu but bad bout loading. i do admit i aint sure bout my game downloads. whether they r bios or not. but they been working. this emulator needs a better way of loading ur games files. cuz ur current system doesnt work for me. i like to c what files i got then choose which to load. cuz this current stuff aint working. takes forever for it to even load the games. if it evr does. i just wanted to give u insight and info on how its been working for me. working good as far as game play goes. havent tested any cheats.
Behold my mighty

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:19 am

Jay Haru wrote:
ErylOmegas wrote:y does my drastic emulator not want to load my gams?? even when i obviously ask it to load my data. its been doing that as of late. great emu but bad bout loading. i do admit i aint sure bout my game downloads. whether they r bios or not. but they been working. this emulator needs a better way of loading ur games files. cuz ur current system doesnt work for me. i like to c what files i got then choose which to load. cuz this current stuff aint working. takes forever for it to even load the games. if it evr does. i just wanted to give u insight and info on how its been working for me. working good as far as game play goes. havent tested any cheats.
Lol, I was waiting this since you posted it in the IRC. :lol: