DraStic 2.1.5a released

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Exophase
Re: DraStic 2.1.5a released

Post by Exophase » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am

Well, the timing emulation changed somewhat too, it's possible this affects some games (can make them either slower or faster).

The only other thing is that the 3D rendering was changed to make edge marked polygons thicker (why there aren't black lines in Pokemon backgrounds..), this does cost some extra emulation time but it should be very small.

Ace256

Post by Ace256 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:57 am

Exophase wrote:Well, the timing emulation changed somewhat too, it's possible this affects some games (can make them either slower or faster).

The only other thing is that the 3D rendering was changed to make edge marked polygons thicker (why there aren't black lines in Pokemon backgrounds..), this does cost some extra emulation time but it should be very small.
Ah I see thanks for the explanation, i was just confused i was under the impression that my battery might just be the cause

Infinitelyblank

Post by Infinitelyblank » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:04 am

I generally don't use threaded 3D and have it turned off during Dual Strike, but I just turned off frame skip and was able to make it through my war room game so I think that may have been the problem.

Thank you for this wonderful emulator Exophase :mrgreen:

Edit : Argh, no. I just started a new map and it crashed on me again. I guess my only hope is waiting for the next version.