I cannot anymore click on continue

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Tuamadre
I cannot anymore click on continue

Post by Tuamadre » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:42 am

I modified my nds files (the name of each file exactly). So I lost my saves; but it isn't the problem. The problem is that I cannot click on continue even if I saved. I can load the saves going to the game page. I tried to reinstall the app many times after reeboting and deleting the Drastic folder :ds:

SSUPII

Re: I cannot anymore click on continue

Post by SSUPII » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:05 pm

Tuamadre wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:42 am
I modified my nds files (the name of each file exactly). So I lost my saves; but it isn't the problem. The problem is that I cannot click on continue even if I saved. I can load the saves going to the game page. I tried to reinstall the app many times after reeboting and deleting the Drastic folder :ds:
Continue ONLY appears when you do a savestate, it will load the last savestate you did.
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

Tuamadre

Post by Tuamadre » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:49 am

SSUPII wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:05 pm
Tuamadre wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:42 am
Continue ONLY appears when you do a savestate, it will load the last savestate you did.
I can normally do quick saves and save slot. I can continue and load savestates from the page of each game. But there's no savastate in the Drastic folder and I can't click on continue

SSUPII

Post by SSUPII » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:48 am

If you can create save states and load them they will be in the Drastic folder. Where are you looking for them?

Also, are you sure your last savestate has been saved propely? Drastic will not let you use "continue" when the last savestate is missing or corrupted
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage