Aliens Infestation

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
DionysusLogan
Aliens Infestation

Post by DionysusLogan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:39 am

Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:40 am
Hi, the emulator works great!

I bought it to play this on my phone and for the most part it works great, however sprinting is a key gameplay component (R) as is using (L) to lock your feet to the ground when firing a weapon at a diagonal so you don't move forward whilst doing so.

There are several small platforms throughout the 2-D sidescroller that require you to, run and jump to make it to the next ledge, this is very difficult to do on the touchscreen controls (without real triggers)-
So all this to say, I need some sort of ability to toggle certain buttons off and on (L) & (R) in this case, to progress in the game.

Thank you.
Last edited by DionysusLogan on Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ericbazinga

Re: Aliens Infestation

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:12 am

You could try rearranging the virtual gamepad layout or using a Bluetooth controller

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

DionysusLogan

Re: Aliens Infestation

Post by DionysusLogan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:22 am

I've rearranged the layout several times, doesn't make a difference. And I don't really want to buy a Bluetooth controller. I'd rather just have a button toggle feature.