drastic version not fair

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Jay Haru
Posts: 1777
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: drastic version not fair

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:21 pm

Injustice... there's a word you just randomly throw out just coz you can but never have ANY idea what it really means.

I read the app description and there is NO promise whatsoever of any updates being done in any particular timeframe nor were you forced to purchase with the promise of such. feel free to find the specific clause stating that.

Also, may I ask when did YOU purchase the app. WE had been waiting for the stable update for 2 years so unless you bought it to years ago your argument that its taking too long is invalid as you yourself admitted that it is a standard you set for yourself. Additionally, this is a small dev team. like 1-2 person small. not damn EA (which also has a bad track record).

Also, the beta is always updated so there is that. Just because your issue isn't being addressed quickly enough does not mean the app itself is not updated. Just coz its not a stable release doesn't mean its no good. In fact, it is working quite well. The only reason it is not on stable is because of compatibility issues that may (point being may) arise being broken by it. Also, before you go gaga about mays, ifs, buts or maybes. the app never promised it was perfect. you know this and yet complain like a child.

Also, do not speak for the 'people' coz you are the only one here complaining about 'no updates'. You were already told to get the beta if you want updates. You are just complaining just for the sake of whining. I agree that you have a legit issue that needs to be fixed but saying stuff like '2 years no update gimme my money back' when you only complained like 3 months ago is stupid. we have stuff that may never be addressed like golden sun but we understand how it is.

Feel free to request google play for a refund. you purchased it there.
Behold my mighty
Image

User avatar
kaikun97
Posts: 544
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:41 am
Location: England

Re: drastic version not fair

Post by kaikun97 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:36 am

If a refund is what you want then follow the directions on this page to complete a refund request form om the Play Store Website.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7205930

Dakara
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: drastic version not fair

Post by Dakara » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:07 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:21 pm
Injustice... there's a word you just randomly throw out just coz you can but never have ANY idea what it really means.

I read the app description and there is NO promise whatsoever of any updates being done in any particular timeframe nor were you forced to purchase with the promise of such. feel free to find the specific clause stating that.

Also, may I ask when did YOU purchase the app. WE had been waiting for the stable update for 2 years so unless you bought it to years ago your argument that its taking too long is invalid as you yourself admitted that it is a standard you set for yourself. Additionally, this is a small dev team. like 1-2 person small. not damn EA (which also has a bad track record).

Also, the beta is always updated so there is that. Just because your issue isn't being addressed quickly enough does not mean the app itself is not updated. Just coz its not a stable release doesn't mean its no good. In fact, it is working quite well. The only reason it is not on stable is because of compatibility issues that may (point being may) arise being broken by it. Also, before you go gaga about mays, ifs, buts or maybes. the app never promised it was perfect. you know this and yet complain like a child.

Also, do not speak for the 'people' coz you are the only one here complaining about 'no updates'. You were already told to get the beta if you want updates. You are just complaining just for the sake of whining. I agree that you have a legit issue that needs to be fixed but saying stuff like '2 years no update gimme my money back' when you only complained like 3 months ago is stupid. we have stuff that may never be addressed like golden sun but we understand how it is.

Feel free to request google play for a refund. you purchased it there.
Right you decide for others which words they know the meaning of and which not... lol

You are right, there is no promise of the updates, but one should not promise updates because thats a natural thing to do. One should however state that it is not being developed anymore so people who buy it can make their own decision on still buying it with the knowledge bugs and stuff won't be addressed anymore. Not vice versa.

I never claimed it is EA. I have bought apps that are developed by one person in spare time. The difference however is that they made it clear right of the bat, that the updates would be a bit slower because of it. The priority was well done as well because each fix and feature that was done and tested was pushed to the stable version before fixed/addressing new fixed and features. This way everyone who bought the app knew development was still ongoing. Coming back to your EA statement, it is also the reason i do not buy early access games and such because you know you are looking at years of waiting before everything that is promised is actually in (aside from the chance that its being abandoned half way through).

That the beta is being updated is not the point. Apps are not being bought for the beta but for the play store version. Beta should only be to test new features and bug fixes and as mentioned above, when each works, push it to the stable version. I also never said or claimed the app should be perfect anywhere. No app is perfect. So stop putting words in my mouth. The difference however is that if the problems (and to a extend but not mandatory) are being fixed and pushed to the paid for app or not. In this case are proven by itself, is not being done.

I do not speak for the "people". Again stop putting words in my mouth. I said that it should be made clear so that each person can decide for themselves if they still want to buy it knowing that problems are not being addressed anymore or that they skip it. Speaking for the people means that i would say, other people want this as well. There is a difference. Also this thread that we are talking on right now is made on that a cracked version has a higher build version that the stable one (yes it is the beta (apparently working also according to the OP , so no compatibility issues)). apparently i am not the only one that had a complaint on no updates on the stable version.

I was told to get a beta after the purchase was made. Exactly the point i am trying to make where that i did not buy a stable version to get send to a beta version to get updates. And in extent -in your own words - a version may not even work because of compatibility issues.

You say: saying stuff like ''2 years no update gimme my money back' when you only complained like 3 months ago is stupid"... So if i addressed the no update part 2 years ago it would have made more sense according to you? I think that would be even more stupid for not giving time for bug fixes. 2 and a half years of time is a different story.
Last edited by Dakara on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dakara
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: drastic version not fair

Post by Dakara » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:07 am

kaikun97 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:36 am
If a refund is what you want then follow the directions on this page to complete a refund request form om the Play Store Website.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7205930
i will try this, thank you.

User avatar
dsattorney
Posts: 318
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:29 am
Location: Argentina
Contact:

Re: drastic version not fair

Post by dsattorney » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:11 am

Let's see if this gets in your brain.
THE. APP. IS. STILL. BEING. DEVELOPED.
They are just addresing some bugs before Exo and xperia release a version onto the stable branch. And they will surely fix your issues.
OBJECTION!
Image
Other places to find me:
VOGONS: http://www.vogons.org/ (as olddos25)

Dakara
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: drastic version not fair

Post by Dakara » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:31 am

dsattorney wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:11 am
Let's see if this gets in your brain.
THE. APP. IS. STILL. BEING. DEVELOPED.
They are just addresing some bugs before Exo and xperia release a version onto the stable branch. And they will surely fix your issues.
"just addressing some bugs" for 2 and a half years. Not really convincing.

You can try to hold a refund off with all sorts of maybes, ifs and mays but it doesnt change anything. For all i know, its going to be another 2 years for any release or fixes.

But fine if the game really is going to be to try to make it as hard as possible. I sadly have to report the app to google for violating a few developer TOS and possibly with that, it being removed from the play store. Not a step i want to take because some people don't mind endless years of waiting on ifs and maybes.

User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1111
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: drastic version not fair

Post by ericbazinga » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Starting to think Darkara is just being a troll at this point.
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Discord: Ericbazinga#5561
Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx

Dakara
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: drastic version not fair

Post by Dakara » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:20 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:11 pm
Starting to think Darkara is just being a troll at this point.
Ah the new standard reply when people don't want the other to be right or give them what they want. "he must be a troll"

Think whatever you want. Again, i really don't care what others think about me.

All i care about is that this is being handled and that i get refunded. I don't understand why this should be such a difficult thing. I get refunded, i can't/won't use the app and pro features anymore and move on to a different one and be gone from this forum. Done.

Jay Haru
Posts: 1777
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: drastic version not fair

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:41 pm

Dakara wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:20 pm
ericbazinga wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:11 pm
Starting to think Darkara is just being a troll at this point.
Ah the new standard reply when people don't want the other to be right or give them what they want. "he must be a troll"

Think whatever you want. Again, i really don't care what others think about me.

All i care about is that this is being handled and that i get refunded. I don't understand why this should be such a difficult thing. I get refunded, i can't/won't use the app and pro features anymore and move on to a different one and be gone from this forum. Done.
contradiction much is what i would say but meh. I would also like to point out that you love putting words and assumptions unto others.
Right you decide for others which words they know the meaning of and which not... lol


this statement does not make sense. I am pointing out that you used 'injustice' in a way that is not suited to the situation. you were never oppressed nor prevented to provide your opinion. you were told various times that the app is still under development (via beta) and is being supported but yet you keep yammering it is not coz you wanted stable which for all intents and purposes, is basically the beta. just because you do not get what you want or know what is happening and i doubt you will give the time seeing how you behaved.

In any case, I feel this convo will not go anywhere if your mind is as closed as it is. We had provided you all options prolly not the best but still an option.

go get your refund and feed off your so called 'justice'
Behold my mighty
Image

Dakara
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: drastic version not fair

Post by Dakara » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:22 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:41 pm
Dakara wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:20 pm
ericbazinga wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:11 pm
Starting to think Darkara is just being a troll at this point.
Ah the new standard reply when people don't want the other to be right or give them what they want. "he must be a troll"

Think whatever you want. Again, i really don't care what others think about me.

All i care about is that this is being handled and that i get refunded. I don't understand why this should be such a difficult thing. I get refunded, i can't/won't use the app and pro features anymore and move on to a different one and be gone from this forum. Done.
contradiction much is what i would say but meh. I would also like to point out that you love putting words and assumptions unto others.
Right you decide for others which words they know the meaning of and which not... lol


this statement does not make sense. I am pointing out that you used 'injustice' in a way that is not suited to the situation. you were never oppressed nor prevented to provide your opinion. you were told various times that the app is still under development (via beta) and is being supported but yet you keep yammering it is not coz you wanted stable which for all intents and purposes, is basically the beta. just because you do not get what you want or know what is happening and i doubt you will give the time seeing how you behaved.

In any case, I feel this convo will not go anywhere if your mind is as closed as it is. We had provided you all options prolly not the best but still an option.

go get your refund and feed off your so called 'justice'
Well, point out the things where i put words in others mouth. He said it himself that he thinks i am just a troll at this point. I just say you see that a lot these days in the internet when someone does not agree with the other person.


You literally said "coz you can but never have ANY idea what it really means"... Point made i think :).
I also never claimed i was oppressed nor prevented to provide my opinion. Empty statement.

People have different opinions on how long of a wait is acceptable. If you want to wait for years, then by all means do so. I did not buy the app to wait that long. I did not buy the app to make a google+ profile to get updates that, in your own words, may even have compatibility issues.

If the beta is basically the stable there should be no problem to push it to the play store right? But it isnt because there can be compatibility issues. Speak about contradictions..

I do get what i want, its the reason why we have this discussion. Again filling in things for others.
I indeed do not fully know whats going on, but that has nothing to do with "how i behave" (i like how my opinion on not wanting to wait is portrayed as me not behaving, but when you give yours on the other side of the discussion its all normal lol). All i hear is maybe's, mays and wait. The reason i am against early access stuff as well.

I do not have to feed off anything, nor am i looking for that.

I am looking for someone that can dm me for the orderID and send me that refund.

Post Reply