Online compatability

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
VerociousGaming
Online compatability

Post by VerociousGaming » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Hey i absoloutely love this app thanks a bunch for this i wanted to play all my old nds games but i lost them and got bored of playing pokemon pearl on my dsi.
However thats not why im here i want to ask if you could allow online for the emulator so me and my brother can play im not asking for world wide online like the real ds but perhaps a local way so you can trade with a ds that is connected to the same wifi so for example my brother is on the real ds playing pear and im playing diamond would it be possible to trade and battle if we was connected to the same wifi? :)

AsHperson

Re: Online compatability

Post by AsHperson » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:58 pm

VerociousGaming wrote:Hey i absoloutely love this app thanks a bunch for this i wanted to play all my old nds games but i lost them and got bored of playing pokemon pearl on my dsi.
However thats not why im here i want to ask if you could allow online for the emulator so me and my brother can play im not asking for world wide online like the real ds but perhaps a local way so you can trade with a ds that is connected to the same wifi so for example my brother is on the real ds playing pear and im playing diamond would it be possible to trade and battle if we was connected to the same wifi? :)
Read the FAQ before posting please.

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:53 am

Does anybody read the FAQ?

dnyce13

Post by dnyce13 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:04 am

lmao you might as well take down the FAQ. I've seen at least 10+ threads even after the FAQ has been updated about wifi smh. Global moderator should remove repeated threads to make the forums cleaner ;).

mucus

Post by mucus » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:01 pm

wifi does not work.
it is known to not work.
there are no plans of making it work yet.

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:41 pm

mucus wrote:wifi does not work.
it is known to not work.
there are no plans of making it work yet.
Did you read what the op said? We know it doesn't work, he's asking to add the feature, which is unlikely as Wifi emulation is very complex

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Theres probably quite a few people that do read the faq and previous posts, it just acts as an idiot filter though.