@Sean
@AsHperson
@Jay Haru
@HugMeTender
@TkSilver

dsattorney

Re: new 3ds ll background skin

Post by dsattorney » Thu May 10, 2018 11:51 am

I would be pissed because he just got based on my code and made some improvements to then reclaming that it is his work. But I would be happy at the same time because he improved my program.
OBJECTION!

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Thu May 10, 2018 11:55 am

Yabu wrote: @EvilDragon
@Exophase
@Sean
@AsHperson
@Jay Haru
@HugMeTender
@TkSilver
And this isn't Twitter, ya know.
OBJECTION!

Yabu

Post by Yabu » Thu May 10, 2018 12:07 pm

dsattorney wrote:I would be pissed because he just got based on my code and made some improvements to then reclaming that it is his work. But I would be happy at the same time because he improved my program.
DamonPS2 improved Pcsx2 amd brought it to Android,Pcsx2 team should be happy,right?
As users,we all should be happy right?
Last edited by Yabu on Thu May 10, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yabu

Post by Yabu » Thu May 10, 2018 12:21 pm

dsattorney wrote:
Yabu wrote: @EvilDragon
@Exophase
@Sean
@AsHperson
@Jay Haru
@HugMeTender
@TkSilver
And this isn't Twitter, ya know.
Sorry I don't know,i'm new here.Actually,i can smell this forum seems dead(no offense),so I don't really care if admins would remove this post or not now ;) ,this is the first time i came here also the last time.Bye m8.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Thu May 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Ok, ok, you win. You are right and I'm wrong. Just don't leave us without your wonderful backgrounds for DraStic.
Yabu wrote:Actually,i can smell this forum seems dead
If you were to stay longer you wouldn't say that. Dead? Ha! Ridiculous! This forum is more alive than ever!
OBJECTION!

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu May 10, 2018 9:54 pm

I would like to point out that yabu said himself he and OP were not the original creators. second, it is similar (both of you ripped the 3ds design) but there are also differences that you can recognize so unless you have copyright what OP did is fair game. additionally you claimed you did not share yours in the first place so I do not really see anything wrong unless you have created something original and he copied it as is.

Feel free to come and go as you please. Post your stuff if that would help you believe you are better than the OP or make your e-peen bigger. just do not act like something of yours got stolen just because of similarities (again both of you ripped the same source so i find it funny you are complaining the outcome).
Behold my mighty

Yabu

Post by Yabu » Thu May 10, 2018 10:52 pm

Jay Haru wrote:I would like to point out that yabu said himself he and OP were not the original creators. second, it is similar (both of you ripped the 3ds design) but there are also differences that you can recognize so unless you have copyright what OP did is fair game. additionally you claimed you did not share yours in the first place so I do not really see anything wrong unless you have created something original and he copied it as is.

Feel free to come and go as you please. Post your stuff if that would help you believe you are better than the OP or make your e-peen bigger. just do not act like something of yours got stolen just because of similarities (again both of you ripped the same source so i find it funny you are complaining the outcome).
My idea got stolen,he didn't show the basic respect,that's it.You think to much,I would not post my skins on a nearly dead forum,that's it.It seems your e-peen is bigger than anyone else here,that's it.I know i'll earn a ban for saying those cause some kids with power,that's it.But who will give a fuck on this on a dead forum? Ban me for whatever reason please,I can't help waiting.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu May 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Yabu wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:I would like to point out that yabu said himself he and OP were not the original creators. second, it is similar (both of you ripped the 3ds design) but there are also differences that you can recognize so unless you have copyright what OP did is fair game. additionally you claimed you did not share yours in the first place so I do not really see anything wrong unless you have created something original and he copied it as is.

My idea got stolen,he didn't show the basic respect,that's it.You think to much,I would not post my skins on a nearly dead forum,that's it.It seems your e-peen is bigger than anyone else here,that's it.I know i'll earn a ban for saying those cause some kids with power,that's it.But who will give a fuck on this on a dead forum? Ban me for whatever reason please,I can't help waiting.
I still do not see your point. And also you were the one complaining so whose the big child? And yes thank you for pointing about my big epeen hammer, I am proud of it! Also, seems you give a fuck considering you poseted. Such a chinese drama queen. hahha
Behold my mighty

Mikey2ky

Post by Mikey2ky » Thu May 24, 2018 1:17 am

New here paids a few years back love the emu. I like this background but I want a horizontal and also when scaling buttons which are using a 3ds skin (also from someone awesome on this forum) it's off a little and I can't make the buttons look good on it. Are there skinned buttons to go with this also? Please and thank you :)