PayPal?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
AsHperson
Re: PayPal?

Post by AsHperson » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:51 pm

kkthxbye wrote:Is there any other possibility to get it legally? I would support it (i even made this account lol) but i don't have a credit card. It's not common at all in my country and there are no google play cards available as well. Google ignores us, we can't even buy their Nexus devices in playstore. the only app i've ever purchased was powerAMP because i could buy it with my paypal on the developers website. I don't want to pirate your work. :(
I see what you mean, I think there should be a way to do it from like the Amazon Appstore or are you not allowed on there too?

kkthxbye

Post by kkthxbye » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:22 pm

Amazon would be fine. Living in the middle of Europe and not being able to buy some things because our country is too small to be relevant is ridiculous :S

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:05 pm

kkthxbye wrote:Living in the middle of Europe and not being able to buy some things because our country is too small to be relevant is ridiculous :S
Agreed.

Borengar

Post by Borengar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:44 am

Another alternative would be AndroidPIT.
Creditcard users are still a minority in middle Europe. I don't want to get one just to buy one or two apps in the play store.
Yet another method would be a prepaid credit card, like myWirecard, but that's even more ridiculous.
It really sounds idiotic, but there is no way an average German like me can spend money in the Play Store.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Borengar wrote:Another alternative would be AndroidPIT.
Creditcard users are still a minority in middle Europe. I don't want to get one just to buy one or two apps in the play store.
Yet another method would be a prepaid credit card, like myWirecard, but that's even more ridiculous.
It really sounds idiotic, but there is no way an average German like me can spend money in the Play Store.
If it's through PayPal we will get shut down. I guarantee it. It's not an option.

Is getting a prepaid card to buy a few things really more ridiculous than getting a credit card??

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Borengar wrote:Another alternative would be AndroidPIT.
In Germany you can also get Google Play Gift Cards in supermarkets and gas stations.

awk

Post by awk » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Exophase wrote:If it's through PayPal we will get shut down. I guarantee it. It's not an option.
I'm interested to know more about this. Is it a google/paypal conflict thing? Something to reduce In app payments?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:34 pm

awk wrote:
Exophase wrote:If it's through PayPal we will get shut down. I guarantee it. It's not an option.
I'm interested to know more about this. Is it a google/paypal conflict thing? Something to reduce In app payments?
Its more of paypal hating emulator funding. This was discussed on another thread.
Behold my mighty

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:17 pm

awk wrote:I'm interested to know more about this. Is it a google/paypal conflict thing? Something to reduce In app payments?
PayPal will kill your account if you're receiving money for emulators. They have a zero tolerance, shoot first/ask later (well, let you ask why you were shot) policy on this.. and pretty much everything, for that matter. Even ScummVM got hit for their donate bar, despite ScummVM having obvious commercial legitimacy. Pay emulators also got booted off of Cydia for this reason (they paid out with PayPal). I'm just glad PayPal didn't freeze all the accounts receiving from Cydia.

beeflot

Post by beeflot » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Well, I bought the app with my new proxy app and google gift card......

And I' ll do more shopping in the future :P