Potential new DraStic features?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Jay Haru
Re: Potential new DraStic features?

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Chex wrote:
But how? :o
theres an option if youre on 4.2.2 (android) on video settings.
Behold my mighty

Nujj

Post by Nujj » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Would a joystick controller thingy be possible? You know, like the 3DS has? I think it might improve controls on some games by a huge amount!

Also, this was the 1st app I bought when I got my new android device and I must say it has been well worth its money!

RShell

Post by RShell » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:15 pm

Hello, i bought this emulator some weeks ago, and i have to say that it's pretty impresive what you guys have done. The emulator is great and it's worth every penny.
Would it be possible to have separate layouts for the A/B/X/Y buttons so they can be moved independently on the screen instead of having all of the buttons in one single cross-like thingy? In my opinion it would be a greaf feature for games that need you to press more than two buttons at the same time because you'll just need to move the buttons to a more comfortable position.
Cheers!

finalholylight

Post by finalholylight » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:48 am

Would you mind add Bilinear and 2xBRZ filter , more compatible for multi-thread 3D render, and enhanced some more speed (may be 5-10% more) :)

Witiko

Post by Witiko » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:02 am

It would certainly be neat to have the ability to map the device back button to a corresponding DS button rather than disable it. :) I'm playing the Ace Attorney games on my Xiaomi device, which has physical buttons, and being able to map the back key to the 'B' key would certainly make the games much more natural to control. Adding the ability to override other buttons is just a natural extension of that and it would allow us to make the games feel more native to our devices.

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:54 am

Witiko wrote:It would certainly be neat to have the ability to map the device back button to a corresponding DS button rather than disable it. :) I'm playing the Ace Attorney games on my Xiaomi device, which has physical buttons, and being able to map the back key to the 'B' key would certainly make the games much more natural to control. Adding the ability to override other buttons is just a natural extension of that and it would allow us to make the games feel more native to our devices.
You can already do that in the external controller settings. Select a mapping slot, then map the controls and skip any button that you don't need.

Witiko

Post by Witiko » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:58 am

Lordus wrote:
Witiko wrote:It would certainly be neat to have the ability to map the device back button to a corresponding DS button rather than disable it. :) I'm playing the Ace Attorney games on my Xiaomi device, which has physical buttons, and being able to map the back key to the 'B' key would certainly make the games much more natural to control. Adding the ability to override other buttons is just a natural extension of that and it would allow us to make the games feel more native to our devices.
You can already do that in the external controller settings. Select a mapping slot, then map the controls and skip any button that you don't need.
Thanks, I haven't noticed. ;)

Rush

Post by Rush » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:03 am

i hope future drastic have virtual dpad like ppsspp virtual analog dpad or Final Fantasy 3 android dpad.. its hard using vdpad like this when moving a character in game.

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:52 pm

Rush wrote:i hope future drastic have virtual dpad like ppsspp virtual analog dpad or Final Fantasy 3 android dpad.. its hard using vdpad like this when moving a character in game.
1+ yeah that will be great feature :)
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French !

Rush

Post by Rush » Tue May 06, 2014 12:09 pm

One more... look out at this custom screen im messing with
1screen is full landscape and the other screen is small floating there.
Screenshot_2014-05-06-22-50-41.png
Screenshot_2014-05-06-22-50-41.png (223.42KiB)Viewed 14858 times
I think it would be great if the screen have transparation option :mrgreen: