Potential new DraStic features?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
awk
Re: Potential new DraStic features?

Post by awk » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:55 am

for people with old devices and sd support, would it be possible to make the app movable to the external storage? Seeing as it doesn't have widget or anything like that, I was wondering what was the reason. (Speaking of which, are games desktop shortcuts a planned feature?)

mucus

Post by mucus » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:31 pm

some of these features look great, i can't wait for it!

Piruelo

Post by Piruelo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:07 am

I would like to see this features:

- Enhance de "load new rom" menu. It would be nice to divide de screen in two parts(only when image found). Up (left in landscape) the list of roms (like now) and down the screenshot (or the cover image) named "name-of-the-rom.jpg". Even better, touching the image would load "name-of-the-rom_01.jpg" and after "name-of-the-rom_02.jpg", for other images (backside for example).

- Add new image filters, specially SuperEagle and Scanlines.

Thanks!

(Sorry for my english)

TheForsakenEvil

Post by TheForsakenEvil » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 pm

I would very much enjoy a feature that simulates white noise through the mic. I don't know if this is only with me, but I can't play Spectrobes because the mic won't work. :/ I know it's not my device because the mic feature worked on The World Ends With You.

I would also love an ability to modify the speed cap. Specifically, a speed cap of 0.5x and 1.5x. 4x is just too fast to play regularly. 1.5x would be a nice way to play faster and still be practical. Also, 0.5x speed would help so immensely with games that have QTEs (Quick Time Events) which are hard to do since they were designed for the DS. For example, I found it much, much harder getting to the first boss in Megaman Star Force than actually fighting the boss himself. :/ Anyways, those are my only things that I would really love. Other than that, this emulator is amazing. Great job, guys!

xpinux

Post by xpinux » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:13 pm

hello guys what about migrating in pokemon pearl plat diamond and others from gba save games?

Amici

Post by Amici » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:56 am

New idea: Maybe a skin/wallpaper option instead of boring and sad blackness of unused screen space? Taking it a step further, a way to customize and skin the buttons :)

An on-screen/on-demand fast forward button and skin customization feature will make it virtually perfect already.

haomvs

Post by haomvs » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:02 am

Ability to play gba games! :)
Quick save and quick load easily accessed with volume up or volume down!
:roll:

orionox

Post by orionox » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:34 am

I'd like the ability to play 2 different games at once and then be able to connect with myself so that I can trade pokemon between games.

Donlavon1

Post by Donlavon1 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:04 am

The option to disable diagonal directional pad press would be nice. It is very helpful in Mario and Kirby games. :)

Amici

Post by Amici » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:17 am

Newest beta version implements mapping of special keys like quick save, load and fastforward to physical keys. I bound my Note 2's "back button" to fastforward. Perfect so far, exactly what I had in mind when I requested this feature. Hopefully it can also be bound to a touchscreen button instead of a physical key for those with limited choices for physical key mapping.

This emulator never ceases to impress me. Great f***ing job Exo!