Is Drastic dead ???

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Fritzfreak
Re: Is Drastic dead ???

Post by Fritzfreak » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:54 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Fritzfreak wrote:
dsattorney wrote:That, try to solve other people's problems with the emulator and talk about anything. But I'm not the developer of the app so I can't confirm anything.
You're useless you know that ? :))
Well, I wouldn't say he was useless. he is trying to help and he did say you can PM Exo which I would also add is also busy with his real life but still provide updates from time to time (so does xperia64). I WOULD argue that you ARE rude though.

just sayin.
Oh now I'M being rude??? Do you know how much I waited for a reply on this app ??? Huh? Do you?
1 FREAKING year and NOBODY said anything or didn't even put the question: Hey is the app gonna be supported anymore?
Do you think I'm being rude for clarifying things to people who are STILL waiting for the Devs to wake up and at LEAST offer us a straight answer to our questions ?
You picked the wrong guy to make fun of boy ....
'I'm just saying'

Fritzfreak

Post by Fritzfreak » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:02 am

Exophase wrote:These threads should answer your questions:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4828
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4870
Thank you exophase !!!!
This is indeed helpful, now the thing with Lordus is pretty complicated I see.
At least you saved the community with these threads :))
Honestly many people wanted an update on the situation but I am the only one who has done something about that it seems xD
Thanks again and if there's anything I can help you with just PM me !

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:03 am

Fritzfreak wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:
Fritzfreak wrote: You're useless you know that ? :))
Well, I wouldn't say he was useless. he is trying to help and he did say you can PM Exo which I would also add is also busy with his real life but still provide updates from time to time (so does xperia64). I WOULD argue that you ARE rude though.

just sayin.
Oh now I'M being rude??? Do you know how much I waited for a reply on this app ??? Huh? Do you?
1 FREAKING year and NOBODY said anything or didn't even put the question: Hey is the app gonna be supported anymore?
Do you think I'm being rude for clarifying things to people who are STILL waiting for the Devs to wake up and at LEAST offer us a straight answer to our questions ?
'I'm just saying'
I think i'll make some popcorn, this is entertaining...

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:01 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Fritzfreak wrote:
Jay Haru wrote: Well, I wouldn't say he was useless. he is trying to help and he did say you can PM Exo which I would also add is also busy with his real life but still provide updates from time to time (so does xperia64). I WOULD argue that you ARE rude though.

just sayin.
'I'm just saying'
nah, i think i made my point.

if he cant even be bothered to follow a discussion that was there right in front of his eyes and was butthurt when he was told to ask the devs directly and tells someone he is useless (when he is being useless himself for the past 1 year he waited), then he aint worth it.
Behold my mighty

Fritzfreak

Post by Fritzfreak » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:08 am

Jay Haru wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
Fritzfreak wrote: Oh now I'M being rude??? Do you know how much I waited for a reply on this app ??? Huh? Do you?
'I'm just saying'

if he cant even be bothered to follow a discussion that was there right in front of his eyes and was butthurt when he was told to ask the devs directly and tells someone he is useless (when he is being useless himself for the past 1 year he waited), then he aint worth it.
Tell me when you're done with the bitching ok?
I got my answers already from exophase so please don't be a nuisance again ...

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Ok.
OBJECTION!

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:41 am

Fritzfreak wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:
ericbazinga wrote: I think i'll make some popcorn, this is entertaining...

says the guy who bitched to get the response from exophase in the first place. ironic
Behold my mighty

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:53 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
Fritzfreak wrote:
Jay Haru wrote: nah, i think i made my point.

says the guy who bitched to get the response from exophase in the first place. ironic
On an unrelated note, I love this show (The IT Crowd)

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.