[Suggestion] Hide the small screen

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
keem85
[Suggestion] Hide the small screen

Post by keem85 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:02 am

I would like to suggest an opstion for hiding one of two screens. Let's say I choose the dual-screen in landscape mode and opens Mario 64. The left screen I would like to use as a control stick, and the right screen is where the action happens... I open up config and I resize the right screen to full size, leaving the small screen medium sized on the left beneath the big screen... It would look beautiful if I were able to HIDE this left screen so that I can't see it laying there 30% sticking out beneath the main screen.. Then I would have a fully functional analogue stick but invisible :)

/Kim

keem85

Re: [Suggestion] Hide the small screen

Post by keem85 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:07 am

Oh, and also the option to hide single buttons.. When playing Mario 64 it would be great to hide only the D-pad :)

Huntereb

Post by Huntereb » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:25 am

Good request, and as for your second suggestion, you could do a work around for this. Just go map the keys and then skip all of them except the D-pad, and bind the D-pad to any of the buttons on your phone (It could even be the power button). Then select the option to hide buttons that are mapped (Forgot exactly what it's called because I'm not using it at the moment). Give it a try and let me know what you think.

keem85

Post by keem85 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Thanks for the tip! I managed to hide a single button, but not the D-pad, as I don't have enough button to map all four of them. Meanwhile I stuffed the D-pad away on the upper right corner :)

/Kim