Are you going to fix this problem?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Jay Haru
Re: Are you going to fix this problem?

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:58 pm

acid wrote:This has to be the greatest customer support ever.
Last time I checked, customer support is a paid job. What we do is basically pro bono. If you can't get over this issue, then just buy yourself a ds. That way you don't have to deal with anything as it is the way it is. A single word for you. ADAPTATION. Learn it and maybe you will live long and prosper.
Behold my mighty

acid

Post by acid » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Huntereb wrote:
We're not customer support, we're just a community dedicated to helping people solve problems with Drastic. If you don't feel like heeding our advice, then figure out your problems by yourself.
What advice? Turning off the overlay buttons so I can't use them? Changing the position of the buttons to somewhere impossible to play? How about fixing the UI so that we can scale the buttons and screens properly instead? This thread was meant for the devs btw.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:05 pm

acid wrote:
Huntereb wrote:
We're not customer support, we're just a community dedicated to helping people solve problems with Drastic. If you don't feel like heeding our advice, then figure out your problems by yourself.
What advice? Turning off the overlay buttons so I can't use them? Changing the position of the buttons to somewhere impossible to play? How about fixing the UI so that we can scale the buttons and screens properly instead? This thread was meant for the devs btw.
Are you daft? You can turn it on again after you do your touch thingy. Well if you wanted the ui fix, then maybe you need to learn patience as top priority is game compatibility. If you're gonna ask when ui will be fixed then soon is the word.
Behold my mighty

Huntereb

Post by Huntereb » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:09 pm

acid wrote:How about fixing the UI so that we can scale the buttons and screens properly instead? This thread was meant for the devs btw.
One of the developers is regularly watching, so expect this to be a feature in the close future.

HugMeTender

Post by HugMeTender » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Us mods are also customers. We are simply people who want to see this project live out all of its potential and volunteered to help out on the forum. We owe the community nothing other than to ban a-holes and spam bots. In terms of the dev team, it's few working for the many. Don't be selfish and think your needs are above the countless other requests the dev team has gotten.
Image Hell yeah, Dragonite XD

Systems Owned
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running SlimBean 4.3 Build 1
LG DoublePlay with root access running stock
PSP Slim running 5.00 M33-6
ASUS G73SW-A1 Laptop

acid

Post by acid » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Being selfish? Well alter being called dumb, a douchebag, an ass and whatever else in this thread I guess selfish isn't too bad. Just s we're clear, I wasn't even sure (and still am not tbqh) the devs are aware of the issue, and since it's been a problem in every release I asked the question.

HugMeTender

Post by HugMeTender » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:37 pm

acid wrote:Being selfish? Well alter being called dumb, a douchebag, an ass and whatever else in this thread I guess selfish isn't too bad. Just s we're clear, I wasn't even sure (and still am not tbqh) the devs are aware of the issue, and since it's been a problem in every release I asked the question.
Exo, the dev that keeps a close eye on the forum, is aware of most every problem. He's just one person trying to manage a lot. He deserves to be cut a lot of slack.

I apologize if I sounded demeaning. Just trying to help oversee this forum and keep the peace as best I can. Sometimes I get a little passionate XD
Image Hell yeah, Dragonite XD

Systems Owned
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running SlimBean 4.3 Build 1
LG DoublePlay with root access running stock
PSP Slim running 5.00 M33-6
ASUS G73SW-A1 Laptop

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:38 pm

acid wrote:Being selfish? Well alter being called dumb, a douchebag, an ass and whatever else in this thread I guess selfish isn't too bad. Just s we're clear, I wasn't even sure (and still am not tbqh) the devs are aware of the issue, and since it's been a problem in every release I asked the question.
Rest assured that the devs are aware. You're not The first nor would you be the last to ask this. As for being called ass, douchebag, hunter is just like that. As for you being called dumb, I did say you need to think. Never said you're dumb but that's semantics for you. You either get it or you don't.
Behold my mighty

awk

Post by awk » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:44 am

hunterweb wrote:We're not customer support, we're just a community dedicated to helping people solve problems with Drastic. If you don't feel like heeding our advice, then figure out your problems by yourself.
Wrong, you are. Better start acting like it, and check the rules.
Neptune wrote: *Be respectful to all users, it doesn't matter if you joined today or the day DraStic started you are all welcome to join in the discussion.
*As with this be nice to the newcomers because you were once one yourselves so if you see a newcomer ask something you already know either help him out or leave it to someone else, don't be snotty to them.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:06 am

awk wrote:
hunterweb wrote:We're not customer support, we're just a community dedicated to helping people solve problems with Drastic. If you don't feel like heeding our advice, then figure out your problems by yourself.
Wrong, you are. Better start acting like it, and check the rules.
Neptune wrote: *Be respectful to all users, it doesn't matter if you joined today or the day DraStic started you are all welcome to join in the discussion.
*As with this be nice to the newcomers because you were once one yourselves so if you see a newcomer ask something you already know either help him out or leave it to someone else, don't be snotty to them.
The rules is not an absolute guide. It can be your base to follow but never the do all end all one.huntereb, as the person that he is, had helped others. Without problems coz they didn't act like a prick and are flexible enuf to try something that would do what they want.
Behold my mighty