Recommendations - Puzzle games

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
fzero
Recommendations - Puzzle games

Post by fzero » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:36 am

On my DS I enjoy playing a good puzzler, I originally purchased the DS for New Super Mario and Brain Training.
Brain Training is a nice game, also tried the Maths Training, which was imo not as much fun but good for keeping the gray matter sharp :)

Then discovered Professor Leyton's Curious Village and got hooked to it. Really fun game to play and perfect for those quick pick-up moments when you've just a quick 10 mins to burn.

Then found Gravity on the DS, this is probably my favourite of the lot, simple but great game that does get trickier as it progresses.
[Only] 100 levels though, which I pretty much got through in a single sitting - Not wanting to put that game down. I need a Gravity 2.

Any other great puzzle games you've enjoyed worth checking out?

xperiaplay2someday

Re: Recommendations - Puzzle games

Post by xperiaplay2someday » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Definatly check out hotel dusk room 215. Very interesting story and puzzles that translate to android well. You have to rotate the screens and move the onscreen pad as you supposed to play like the ds is a book. But it works flawlessly. Actually has a very small glitch with the colors on the characters very rarely, ill grab a screenshot.

BortzANATOR

Post by BortzANATOR » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:57 pm

Best puzzle game ever is Puzzle Quest Warlords.

But you could also try Picross, Zoo Keeper, Zenduko, or Pokemon Trozzle or something like that.

fzero

Post by fzero » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Nice, Hotel Dusk is one to get, Picross looks decent too, like the drawing element of it, I'm useless at suduko though.

Whilst watching those on YT just now I saw a linked vid for Devilish, which looks good, sort of puzzle meets Arkanoid by looks of it

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:03 am

I'm playing Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney. Its pretty good, I'm enjoying it!

BeastieBoy

Post by BeastieBoy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:17 am

Ghost Trick and 999 comes to mind