Why??

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Jay Haru
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: Why??

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:40 am

There is a first for everything.
Also I would not consider fetch quest games rpg. You may as well call temple run a platformer.

It is expensive but then again it works better than the other options. You can play REAL rpg and more.
Behold my mighty
Image

akutasame94
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:02 am

Re: Why??

Post by akutasame94 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Wut? You want to say that KEMCO rpgs are not good? You are very wrong my friend... But doesn't matter... I actually asked what are good rpgs that work on DraStic, but no one answered :v

I mean I already played Chrono Trigger on SNES, Android version, and same goes for final fantasy :v

Jay Haru
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: Why??

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:47 pm

akutasame94 wrote:Wut? You want to say that KEMCO rpgs are not good? You are very wrong my friend... But doesn't matter... I actually asked what are good rpgs that work on DraStic, but no one answered :v

I mean I already played Chrono Trigger on SNES, Android version, and same goes for final fantasy :v
That is a personal opinion coming from an oldschool rpg gamer. I don't think kemko games are not good, rather I think it sucks.
As for good rpg in ds, this is highly subjective. Just like my comment on kemko, what I may like may not suit your taste. I suggest you try them a bit at a time.
Sorry if I seem rude to you. I don't mean it.
Behold my mighty
Image

User avatar
HugMeTender
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Re: Why??

Post by HugMeTender » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Comparing DraStic to other apps, specifically games, is like comparing apples and oranges. It's a totally different product. Not only that, but an emulator is able to play for more than the one simple game you'd get for buying an app. And in comparing it to the prices of other emulators, deal with it, or go somewhere else. DraStic is probably the most superior emulator for the Android. Ever heard "you get what you paid for"? With DraStic, you get all that and more. So if you want freebies, go play DSOID and deal with the lag, or pay the tiny $8 and get a vastly superior prod uct.
Image
Image Hell yeah, Dragonite XD

Systems Owned
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running SlimBean 4.3 Build 1
LG DoublePlay with root access running stock
PSP Slim running 5.00 M33-6
ASUS G73SW-A1 Laptop

Jay Haru
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: Why??

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:35 pm

HugMeTender wrote:Comparing DraStic to other apps, specifically games, is like comparing apples and oranges. It's a totally different product. Not only that, but an emulator is able to play for more than the one simple game you'd get for buying an app. And in comparing it to the prices of other emulators, deal with it, or go somewhere else. DraStic is probably the most superior emulator for the Android. Ever heard "you get what you paid for"? With DraStic, you get all that and more. So if you want freebies, go play DSOID and deal with the lag, or pay the tiny $8 and get a vastly superior prod uct.
Whilen agree with you on your post, I suggest you don't say tiny (or anything else) near any currency. Remember that the amount is subject to location. 8 may be tiny to you but not for me for example. Perception is the key here. What we say will always be based on our own. Saying that any amount is tiny for you does not necessarilly mean it is true for everyone.
Behold my mighty
Image

User avatar
HugMeTender
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Re: Why??

Post by HugMeTender » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
HugMeTender wrote:Comparing DraStic to other apps, specifically games, is like comparing apples and oranges. It's a totally different product. Not only that, but an emulator is able to play for more than the one simple game you'd get for buying an app. And in comparing it to the prices of other emulators, deal with it, or go somewhere else. DraStic is probably the most superior emulator for the Android. Ever heard "you get what you paid for"? With DraStic, you get all that and more. So if you want freebies, go play DSOID and deal with the lag, or pay the tiny $8 and get a vastly superior prod uct.
Whilen agree with you on your post, I suggest you don't say tiny (or anything else) near any currency. Remember that the amount is subject to location. 8 may be tiny to you but not for me for example. Perception is the key here. What we say will always be based on our own. Saying that any amount is tiny for you does not necessarilly mean it is true for everyone.
I totally understand what you are saying and I apologize for making it sound like that. To clarify, I meant $8 is tiny when compared to purchasing a DS system.
Image
Image Hell yeah, Dragonite XD

Systems Owned
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running SlimBean 4.3 Build 1
LG DoublePlay with root access running stock
PSP Slim running 5.00 M33-6
ASUS G73SW-A1 Laptop

incognito27
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Why??

Post by incognito27 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:54 pm

I dont care. $8 is completely reasonable.
Its his product and he can sell it at any price he wants. Also, Its selling like pancakes.
After all that work on gpSP and then having to release it for free, I cant complain if he wants to now profit from his current creation.

Neptune
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Why??

Post by Neptune » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Just curious but didn't this topic serve it's purpose?

I mean its up to Exophase to charge X amount for the app he made so I don't see a problem plus if you don't like the price then don't buy it, its a simple concept.
HugMeTender wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:
HugMeTender wrote:Comparing DraStic to other apps, specifically games, is like comparing apples and oranges. It's a totally different product. Not only that, but an emulator is able to play for more than the one simple game you'd get for buying an app. And in comparing it to the prices of other emulators, deal with it, or go somewhere else. DraStic is probably the most superior emulator for the Android. Ever heard "you get what you paid for"? With DraStic, you get all that and more. So if you want freebies, go play DSOID and deal with the lag, or pay the tiny $8 and get a vastly superior prod uct.
Whilen agree with you on your post, I suggest you don't say tiny (or anything else) near any currency. Remember that the amount is subject to location. 8 may be tiny to you but not for me for example. Perception is the key here. What we say will always be based on our own. Saying that any amount is tiny for you does not necessarilly mean it is true for everyone.
I totally understand what you are saying and I apologize for making it sound like that. To clarify, I meant $8 is tiny when compared to purchasing a DS system.
Also considering the game library you have access to $8 is a very reasonable price for an emulator. I think my issue is the price exchange since somehow in AUS we have to pay more then in other places.
Image

akutasame94
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:02 am

Re: Why??

Post by akutasame94 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:31 am

Jay

It's ok, we are just discussing,but I love all rpgs,just have no idea which ones work (except FF and chrono trigger games which I played on every console)

HugMeTender

I am not complaining, just saying the facts. Mupen is cheaper but great.GBAoid,SNESoid are perfect emulators.MyBoy cheaper, plays almost every game. It's subjective. To you this might be the best emulator, to others may not.8 bucks here is a daily pay for most people, so yeah..

Jay Haru
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: Why??

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:26 am

akutasame94 wrote:Jay

It's ok, we are just discussing,but I love all rpgs,just have no idea which ones work (except FF and chrono trigger games which I played on every console)

HugMeTender

I am not complaining, just saying the facts. Mupen is cheaper but great.GBAoid,SNESoid are perfect emulators.MyBoy cheaper, plays almost every game. It's subjective. To you this might be the best emulator, to others may not.8 bucks here is a daily pay for most people, so yeah..
Well,there's 5 ff games on ds, harvest moon if you're into farming and bit of romance, add adventure to hm and you get rune factory 1 to 3, there's suikoden tierkreis, there's fire emblem, there's also kingdom hearts and tales of innocense. There's a ton of pokemons to collect, and link awaits you in the legend of zelda
Behold my mighty
Image

Post Reply