Why??

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
User avatar
cloud1250000
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Re: Why??

Post by cloud1250000 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 pm

From another thread:

But such accurate emulator is simply amazing. So 8$ for this is completely normal... Hard word is normally well received ;) and a good compensation for it is completely normal.
--Current Mobile device--
Htc one ( *-* ) , Xperia play, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crappy phone)

sensai25
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Re: Why??

Post by sensai25 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Drastic deserves its price ! i am a happy buyer.

User avatar
the_cake_is_a_lie
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Why??

Post by the_cake_is_a_lie » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Huntereb wrote: I don't know how much Google dips into their profits,
30%
Image

Howdareme
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am
Location: London, England

Re: Why??

Post by Howdareme » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:56 pm

sensai25 wrote:Drastic deserves its price ! i am a happy buyer.
I'd be happy to buy this at $15, its amazing!

Jay Haru
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: Why??

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Howdareme wrote:
sensai25 wrote:Drastic deserves its price ! i am a happy buyer.
I'd be happy to buy this at $15, its amazing!
I would not buy it at 15... that is too much for me.
Behold my mighty
Image

Howdareme
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am
Location: London, England

Re: Why??

Post by Howdareme » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
Howdareme wrote:
sensai25 wrote:Drastic deserves its price ! i am a happy buyer.
I'd be happy to buy this at $15, its amazing!
I would not buy it at 15... that is too much for me.
Well it would be nice if I could donate some more money somehow >.<

Jay Haru
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: Why??

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Howdareme wrote:
Well it would be nice if I could donate some more money somehow >.<
You could always donate to the "help jay haru fix his laptop" cause. :D
My lappy is dead and either I import an almost phased out videocard or go to the nearest reballing station. :(
Behold my mighty
Image

Dragonbax196
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:45 am

Re: Why??

Post by Dragonbax196 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:31 am

dbrof wrote:If your friends were so poor that can not afford even 8$,they should just find some work and work hard earn money.
i live in Viet Nam, if you change $ to VND it will be great money(1$=22.000VND)

Jay Haru
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: Why??

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:51 am

Dragonbax196 wrote:
dbrof wrote:If your friends were so poor that can not afford even 8$,they should just find some work and work hard earn money.
i live in Viet Nam, if you change $ to VND it will be great money(1$=22.000VND)
Look, this is not really that complicated an issue. Dev makes a worthwile product and he wants to earn from it. Whether what you or I or anybody else want is not important. It does not matter if it is expensive or affordable for anyone. The devs placed an amount to a product that they thinks is of the right exchange of value. Either you cough up of pass down. Welcome to the real world.
Behold my mighty
Image

akutasame94
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:02 am

Re: Why??

Post by akutasame94 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:33 am

Jay Haru wrote:
akutasame94 wrote:I'd rather say he makes a free version with ads, and this version without ads. Simple as that. But not for poor people only, like I said my country is disabled from paying on google play, for now...
So is my country. What I did was purchase a 10usd google gift card (for 12 usd), created a temporary us gmail account, placed my overpriced giftcard, bought DraStic. Its not the most honest but that's the way I can pay. As I always say, if you wanted, there's always a way, if not, there's always excuses.

I found a way to pay, actually over my buddy, I use his gmail for purchases...
Jay Haru wrote:
Dragonbax196 wrote:
dbrof wrote:If your friends were so poor that can not afford even 8$,they should just find some work and work hard earn money.
i live in Viet Nam, if you change $ to VND it will be great money(1$=22.000VND)
Look, this is not really that complicated an issue. Dev makes a worthwile product and he wants to earn from it. Whether what you or I or anybody else want is not important. It does not matter if it is expensive or affordable for anyone. The devs placed an amount to a product that they thinks is of the right exchange of value. Either you cough up of pass down. Welcome to the real world.
Respecting the developers decision, still I have not seen emulator as expensive as this one, also it's more expensive than lot of great RPG games from KEMCO and other sources :P

Post Reply