DON'T DO MULTIPLAYER PLEASE

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Kyousuke753
Re: About Multiplayer

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:18 am

I do read anime comments before I watch an anime like the whole thing all the way to the last one.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sun May 01, 2016 10:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Juan Vargas

Post by Juan Vargas » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:48 pm

Well, a multiplayer would be nice, but I'm not talking about multiplayer Wi-Fi, but multiplayer bluetooth (emulating infrared). I say this because other emulator, such as myboy! do this, and making a multiplayer on DraStic (only bluetooth with other people who have drastic as well), would be great. That's just an opinion :)

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:18 pm

Juan Vargas wrote:Well, a multiplayer would be nice, but I'm not talking about multiplayer Wi-Fi, but multiplayer bluetooth (emulating infrared). I say this because other emulator, such as myboy! do this, and making a multiplayer on DraStic (only bluetooth with other people who have drastic as well), would be great. That's just an opinion :)
I am fairly sure that MyBoy! Is emulating the GBA link cable not infrared... but in either case most multiplayer for the NDS is done over wifi.

The DS does not have a physical link cable and only very very very select carts had an infrared sensor in them and moat of the time the ones with the sensor used it to get small amounts of data to make linking via wifi easier.

MyBoy! can emulate serial data because well it is far easier to fake serial data coming over known ports then to remake a off standard wifi protocol made for a proprietary wifi chipset.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:40 am

Also this whole multiplayer thing is pointless as someone has to host a server and constantly checkup if there is a problem.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Mon May 02, 2016 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun May 01, 2016 11:08 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Nah no multiplayer please I'm happy Drastic has no multiplayer because you are letting trolls, 13 year olds, pricks, jerks, normies play together in a group and if there is a chat feature...RIP because any game with chatboxes in them I always have a huge blacklist and its growing and expanding rapidly fast.

Also this whole multiplayer thing is pointless as someone has to host a server and constantly checkup if there is a problem. People use cheats so playing with those people they will cry and try to get their justice.
You do realize that you're literally the ONLY guy on this forum who doesn't want multiplayer, right?
And if multiplayer is added somehow, you don't HAVE to use it. It's completely optional.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun May 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Yes Eric I'm well aware of that I'm a One Man Army now. I would like to point out I'm not a hypocrite that says NO to multiplayer then plays it when it's implemented into Drastic. Completely optional indeed Eric . :P

But I'll confess that I will only touch multiplayer to test out bugs and issues if anyone spots any so I can assist them on fixing it, if I can find a way around it to fix it.

And I'm the only one with an animated signature on the forums, I would like to personally thank Exophase for being kind and letting me keep it and I really appreciate it. If he doesn't feel comfortable with my signature, I'll happily comply to get rid of it ASAP. Though I'm such a spoiled brat I gotta admit.

How are you Eric?, haven't seen you on the forums much... :( kinda miss not seeing your comments...Catching up on Pokemon? :D

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun May 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:How are you Eric?, haven't seen you on the forums much... :( kinda miss not seeing your comments...Catching up on Pokemon? :D
You dont really seem to be on much when I get up around 6:30. Ive figured out that the time difference between our locations is 9 hours.

And yes I have been catching up on Pokemon! Gotta watch em all! :-P Ive been watching a lot of the Pokemon movies recently. This last week alone I watched:

Pokemon the Movie 2000 (again)
Zoroark: Master of Illusions
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
Pokemon Heroes: Latios and Latias
The Rise of Darkrai
Pokemon the Movie 3
Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
Genesect and the Legend Awakened

All of them were pretty good. Well except for the last one. I could barely sit through it LOL.
Not sure which one I want to watch next but Im thinking Destiny Deoxys.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Re: About Multiplayer DON'T DO IT PLS

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 02, 2016 2:31 am

Yes I'm on usually after 4pm from work or if on my days off from work like 10am to 1am, and great list you have there, I'll choose from the list which one to watch when I have no anime left to watch so thanks eric.

I'm either watching Yo-Kai Watch episode 3 ATM on hold, constantly checking up on the forums every 2 hours. and catch up on my FB, Gmail, check my work roster for next week shifts, check my bank account, paypal and plan when to send an item overseas to Jay Haru. I kinda got a lot on my plate now.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Mon May 02, 2016 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:48 am

TkSilver wrote:A few small points people who cheat in multiplayer games will usually get flack from people who dislike cheats, or people who don't want to see multiplayer dominated by cheaters..... this is true no matter the multiplayer game, also 0 control over the players who play using online capabilities, just like Sony doesn't control 13 year old call of duty kids who swear non stop over in game voice chat or Nintendo or Microsoft.

Sorry you had a bad experience.... but welcome to the internet where trolls and jerks roam.
Thanks for proving another point to my thread. :lol: